Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

2011 Rubicon Unlimited on order

Old 10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by STL-RUBI
I think it's your color choice. If you go to build a 2011 on Jeep.com, Stone White isn't even a current choice for Wrangler or Unlimited.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but being that they removed that color option from the site, I would venture that it's a pretty good guess that's what's holding up your build.
I'm thinking it's the color and the "half doors". If they are what you want then they are worth waiting for.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by STL-RUBI
VERY nice!

Can't wait to see some interior pics...
Thanks. I will try to take some good pictures of the things that changed. The chrome is a bit out of place. But the more I drive it, less of a concern it is.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:38 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rktman56
Thanks. I will try to take some good pictures of the things that changed. The chrome is a bit out of place. But the more I drive it, less of a concern it is.
You know the trim pieces were a concern of mine as well. I picked mine up last Wednesday and to be honest, it's not that bad. I've actually gotten used to it. The only thing I don't like is the chromed gear shift and 4wd shifter. I've already ordered replacements! It didn't make senese to me to have an all black interior, flat silver accents AND a chrome shifter. Anyhow I love my new Jeep too!!!!!

p.s. I had 11 miles on mine when i picked it up too!!! weird
Old 10-18-2010, 06:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by rktman56
To me, the Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl Coat seems to be just a little lighter than the Red Rock Crystal Pearl Coat. But I would like to see them side by side.
Great looking Jeep! That was an excellent choice.

I have seen them literally side by side at my dealer, and you're right - the Deep Cherry is a little "lighter" or maybe a better description is "brighter", but either word, the newest color looked better to my eye when seeing them together.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Hitthegspot
Here are a couple of pics of my new JK, just 3 days old. Now I have to save for tires and a lift, as well as a few hundred other mods...
Hitthegspot, got anymore pictures to post???
Old 10-29-2010, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Heard today that mine will be in to the dealership after hours today and will be ready for pick up around noon tomorrow. Almost 29 days to the hour after the order was placed!

Not thinking I'm going to get much sleep tonight!
Old 11-07-2010, 05:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Finally got around to taking a few pics. Dealer said it was the fasted he'd ever had a custom order come in - 29 days.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:13 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by renegade16

You know the trim pieces were a concern of mine as well. I picked mine up last Wednesday and to be honest, it's not that bad. I've actually gotten used to it. The only thing I don't like is the chromed gear shift and 4wd shifter. I've already ordered replacements! It didn't make senese to me to have an all black interior, flat silver accents AND a chrome shifter. Anyhow I love my new Jeep too!!!!!

p.s. I had 11 miles on mine when i picked it up too!!! weird
I just picked mine up. I agree, I had 9 miles on it...pretty weird. Did you see your name on the window sticker? Also pretty cool. Good luck!

Quick Reply: 2011 Rubicon Unlimited on order