Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Finally got my dream car!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally got my dream vehicle!!!!! (NOT A CAR! LOL)

Hey all! I just bought a 2012 Wrangler Sport, 2 door soft top. I am so completely in love. I am wanted one since I was 5 years old and got a pink convertible for barbie instead of GI Joe's Jeep! Now she is mine! So hello fellow jeepers!

Last edited by Libba_lizard; 10-01-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Hi fellow NJ Jeeper! Warning: its not a car its a JEEP
Old 10-01-2012, 11:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Libba_lizard
Hey all! I just bought a 2012 Wrangler Sport, 2 door soft top. I am so completely in love. I am wanted one since I was 5 years old and got a pink convertible for barbie instead of GI Joe's Jeep! Now she is mine! So hello fellow jeepers!
Congrats and welcome to the secret society...LOL I've only had mine a few months and am loving it and this forum is a great place to get info.

Originally Posted by Tricky0s
Ditto. You'll get roasted if you say Jeep is a "c" word. It's a class all it's own.

Welcome.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Disclaimer: I only say car because its not my dream Jeep, its my dream anything that has 4 wheels and an engine! It is above anything else I could have EVER bought!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice jeep but remember everytime you call a jeep a c - word a beautiful fluffy kitten dies a horrible death .
Old 10-01-2012, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tricky0s
Originally Posted by JK JAGS
Congrats and welcome to the secret society...LOL I've only had mine a few months and am loving it and this forum is a great place to get info.

Ditto. You'll get roasted if you say Jeep is a "c" word. It's a class all it's own.

Welcome.
Originally Posted by carolinajk
nice jeep but remember everytime you call a jeep a c - word a beautiful fluffy kitten dies a horrible death .

OMGOODNESS....I would never in a million years call my JEEP a car....but I dont want to mislead and say its my dream Jeep, because its still stock. And saying dream Jeep just doesnt encompass the magnitude that is how I feel about this thing
Old 10-01-2012, 12:21 PM
JK Freak

hah I knew the whole car/jeep thing was going to stir some sht. Congrats on the Jeep and thank you for not actually getting a pink one. Welcome to the forum!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by B 1000
hah I knew the whole car/jeep thing was going to stir some sht. Congrats on the Jeep and thank you for not actually getting a pink one. Welcome to the forum!!!
HAHAHa serious for the title. Anywhoooo I am quite partial to pink but I wanted my baby all black!
Old 10-01-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Freak

HAHAHa serious for the title. Anywhoooo I am quite partial to pink but I wanted my baby all black!
Understandable, black Jeeps always turn heads. Doubly so when they are on black wheels and whatnot. What's the list of future mods going to be? I mean, you wouldn't just leave that poor little guy stock would you?
Old 10-01-2012, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WELCOME LIBBA!!!!! I also love pink and wanted a Black JEEP!!!! Pink looks soooo much better with Black!!! Have a blast with the many mods you can do on it! These guys on this forum are very smart and help out alot!!! Especially Carolina and FYI He will kill a cute fuzzy kitten if he hears a JEEP called a car!!! Bad idea... heres my first JEEP!!! I have always wanted one too!!! I am totally in love with it too!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	image-507525127.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	373063

Quick Reply: Finally got my dream car!