Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

First Jeep Ever

Old 12-19-2015, 08:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Jeep Ever

Like the title says, this is the first Jeep I've ever owned. It's a 2014 Willy's Edition 2dr 6spd hard top, I always had a thing for Jeeps growing up but ended up going down the Toyota truck/SUV route, I've still got a 95 4Runner in pretty good shape that I haven't decided what to do with. But back to Jeeps, ever since they released the 4dr Wrangler I thought "wow that's cool and it fills a gap in the market, but in my opinion it's not the wrangler we all grew up fantasizing over" I still like them and they are still great vehicles, and I'll end up getting one for the ol' lady in the next year because she likes them better. When I bought mine it had bumpers front and rear and a lift, took it to the local offroad shop that specializes in jeeps and he confirmed the lift is 3" and I don't need to junk it because it was done right. So without further adieu here she is.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Old 12-19-2015, 10:42 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum! I got into jeeps the same way, started with toyota's
Old 12-19-2015, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by k0260
Welcome to the forum! I got into jeeps the same way, started with toyota's
I still love me some old Toyotas don't get me wrong, but you don't get something more capable out of the box than a wrangler, or as easily modified for that matter. It's a great platform.
Old 12-20-2015, 04:17 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Welcome to JK-F and love the Willy's. Looks like you have a great starting canvas. I got into Jeeps because of my wife. She had an 82 CJ-5 she has since 16 and really liked driving it. In 2004 she bought a TJ with the little 4 cyl and it was meh at the least. It was time to get a new hunting vehicle and I started looking at Toyota trucks and momma said why not a Jeep and so the empty pockets started. Still have some more to go but eventually Canvas will be a complete canvas.

R/
Will
Old 12-20-2015, 06:09 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Canvas
Welcome to JK-F and love the Willy's. Looks like you have a great starting canvas. I got into Jeeps because of my wife. She had an 82 CJ-5 she has since 16 and really liked driving it. In 2004 she bought a TJ with the little 4 cyl and it was meh at the least. It was time to get a new hunting vehicle and I started looking at Toyota trucks and momma said why not a Jeep and so the empty pockets started. Still have some more to go but eventually Canvas will be a complete canvas.

R/
Will
Yeah the only reason I got this one is because it was my fiancee's dream car and her dad would never let her have one so it was easy to convince her it was a good buy so now I've promised her a 4 door next summer just one a little bit older.
Old 12-20-2015, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Nice looking rig. What type of front bumper is that?
Old 12-20-2015, 04:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DRBReno
Nice looking rig. What type of front bumper is that?
Thanks! I love it so far. It's Barricade bumpers front and rear.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:33 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Hello and welcome on board! Thanks for joining us and showing your Jeep - it looks great! Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. You'll find just about anything you might have questions about there. Feel free to ask any questions if needed!

Quick Reply: First Jeep Ever