Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Im So Excited! New Jeep Owner in Orange County CA :D First new car!

Old 06-03-2011, 02:27 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Im So Excited! New Jeep Owner in Orange County CA :D First new car!

First off... for everyone!!!

Hello all, my name is Nate... im the proud new owner of a '11 Wrangler Sport! Black, with freedom hardtop, 17 in. factory rims (the ones that come on the sahara/rubicon i think??), and most importantly manual! ( almost opted for air conditioning bypass... but the gf has more sway than i thought...)

I Love how my Jeep doesnt have any fancy shit- no bluetooth, leather, heated seats, power windows power locks... no offense to you guys with... but my car just feels like classic jeep even though its still way too clean and shiny!

Im looking forward to learning from you guys! Any recommendations on first modifications to do? I plan on taking it to Holy Jim's in Trabuco Canyon area Orange County... and any other beginner trails u guys can recommend.

I really cant wait to get it dirty!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

BTW my bad bout the car thing... lol if i said first new jeep maybe people would surmise that I had a used one previously...

Last edited by Natedawggg54; 06-03-2011 at 03:41 PM. Reason: clarification and no more picking on me lol
Old 06-03-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Natedawggg54
First off... for everyone!!!

Hello all, my name is Nate... im the proud new owner of a '11 Wrangler Sport! Black, with freedom hardtop, 17 in. factory rims (the ones that come on the sahara/rubicon i think??), and most importantly manual! ( almost opted for air conditioning bypass... but the gf has more sway than i thought...)

I Love how my Jeep doesnt have any fancy shit- no bluetooth, leather, heated seats, power windows power locks... no offense to you guys with... but my car just feels like classic jeep even though its still way too clean and shiny!

Im looking forward to learning from you guys! Any recommendations on first modifications to do? I plan on taking it to Holy Jim's in Trabuco Canyon area Orange County... and any other beginner trails u guys can recommend.

I really cant wait to get it dirty!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the forum. Trabuco Canyon and Wildomar OHV off of Ortega HWY is where I learned and popped my cherry.

Don't ever call the Jeep a "Car" because everytime you do that god kills a kitten.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:33 PM
JK Newbie

Default haha

thanks man, appreciate it.

btw im a dog person so may the kitten killing commence.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:37 PM
JK Freak

Welcome! and yes you should expect quite a bit of comments for that "car" line in the headline... no worries though , now you know!! lol
And where is the picture??? congrats btw!!!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:03 PM
JK Newbie

Took that picture with my little dog in the car when I learned how to drive stick shift in the parking lot!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:09 PM
JK Freak

NICE! very nice! wait till you go offroad... you're gonna get addicted... like everyone else and then.... the mods begin!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:09 PM
JK Junkie

Oh, the humanity! All those poor dead kittens.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:11 PM
JK Junkie

Oh, I forgot. Welcome to Jeeps and JK Forum.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:36 PM
JK Freak

Welcome bud. Try wheeling it stock a couple times before upgrading. Just so you know the capabilities.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:50 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks guys, this forum has been nothing but great so far! I feel like I didnt just buy a vehicle I came into a lifestyle... *(Is it okay to call a Jeep a vehicle?????) :P

Quick Reply: Im So Excited! New Jeep Owner in Orange County CA :D First new car!