Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

The JK experience - So Sweet yet Sour

Old 12-29-2010, 11:45 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The JK experience - So Sweet yet Sour

Hello all,
My name is Cole and Im the proud owner of a new to me 07' 2 door jeep green wrangler sahara with 45k on the clock. Being a proud owner of a 1981 cj7 as well I am no stranger to jeep and love that I have expanded to the world of the JK as i think it is a great jeep and the best wrangler they have prodcued yet. With all this being said I have not had good luck after crossing into the realm of this nice shiny new jeep metal we call a JK. About a week after owning it I started hearing a strange loud knock coming from the motor that has gotten worse in the last two weeks. That leads us to present time where I have just watched my JK be taken off by a wrecker to go back to the stealership from my fears of it having a spun bearing. I would have possibly overlooked it longer if I would have not got great information off this site with several threads about this being an issue around 40k I hope that I was in time to prevent to much damage but I guess thats why they have warranties. So in saying hello I also say thank you to this great place filled with great people. I will try and post some pics up of both my babies tonight if I can find time. Now I just need my JK back because its only been 20 minutes and Im already having withdraws.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:02 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

hey, welcome to JK-Forum!! it's good to have you here. i too used to have an old 81 CJ7
Old 12-29-2010, 01:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
hey, welcome to JK-Forum!! it's good to have you here. i too used to have an old 81 CJ7
Thanks wayoflife I have been lurking on here for awhile and have seen several posts by you, so its nice to finally meet you.

Quick Reply: The JK experience - So Sweet yet Sour