Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New to forum and new to Jeep

Old 12-24-2020, 01:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default New to forum and new to Jeep

New to this Forum and new to Jeep.
I am located in Leduc Alberta Canada, am I'M new to the Jeep world. Looking forward to learn how to off-road safely and have a ton of fun doing it.
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, I have a 2017 Wrangler Sahara Sport with Rampage bumpers front and rear. I can't find a mud flap for the rear that doesn't mount to the factory rear bumper. the front is not a problem. Has anyone here ever ran into this problem. And be easy with me, I'm new LOL
Old 12-24-2020, 01:47 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,836 Likes on 1,605 Posts

Welcome! We sure seem to be picking up members north of the border a lot lately which is nice cuz sometimes there are things specific to Canada. Not many run mud flaps down here in the southern states that I'm in so I can't quite help with the question, but happy to see you have a new toy. Lots of info on this site and lots of help for anything, other than mud flaps, that you might encounter!
Old 12-24-2020, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Received 364 Likes on 340 Posts

Welcome, Congrats on your new Sahara.. multiple online catalogue sites show mud flaps.. e.g..
https://www.amazon.com/Wrangler-Delu.../dp/B000KJW6L2
https://www.extremeterrain.com/wrang...ry=Mud%20Flaps
Old 12-24-2020, 02:50 PM
JK Newbie

The problem I am running into is the rear flaps mount to the factory bumper, which is gone, and Rampage doesn't make any......
Old 12-24-2020, 02:50 PM
JK Newbie

The problem I am running into is the rear flaps mount to the factory bumper, which is gone, and Rampage doesn't make any......
Old 12-25-2020, 12:52 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by NewToJeep
... I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but, I have a 2017 Wrangler Sahara Sport with Rampage bumpers front and rear. I can't find a mud flap for the rear that doesn't mount to the factory rear bumper. the front is not a problem. Has anyone here ever ran into this problem. And be easy with me, I'm new LOL
Welcome to the forum! The best place to post this question is in the modified JK tech forum here:

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/

It's always best (though often ignored) to make the thread title line your question. If you make it something generic, it will be ignored by many, including those who may actually know a great answer for your question. "Newbie question" is less effective than "What Mud Flaps for Rampage Rear Bumper?".

BTW, we love Jeep pictures, so be sure to share some!
Old 12-25-2020, 01:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome to JK-Forum and Merry Christmas!

Trending Topics

Old 12-27-2020, 07:39 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Welcome, enjoy your jeep and the jeep community!

Quick Reply: New to forum and new to Jeep