Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New JK owner

Old 06-11-2013, 12:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New JK owner

I recently purchased my first Jeep upon graduating college and finding my first big boy job. Now I am hoping to make some modifications on it by getting valuable information from sites such as JK Forum. I recently put a Bestop Trektop NX on my Jeep as you see in the pic. I was curious, in most pics I see where the top is made into a bikini, there is a strap attached at the rear of the Jeep, is this a necessity and if so where is the best place to find the straps. Look forward to reading and conversing with you guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	467000
Old 06-11-2013, 12:56 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome bud
Old 06-11-2013, 01:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to Jk-fourum. Nice color
Old 06-11-2013, 01:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
Old 06-11-2013, 03:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Jeep!

Welcome to the forum!
Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by MStateJeep
I recently purchased my first Jeep upon graduating college and finding my first big boy job. Now I am hoping to make some modifications on it by getting valuable information from sites such as JK Forum. I recently put a Bestop Trektop NX on my Jeep as you see in the pic. I was curious, in most pics I see where the top is made into a bikini, there is a strap attached at the rear of the Jeep, is this a necessity and if so where is the best place to find the straps. Look forward to reading and conversing with you guys.

Attachment 467000
Welcome! As for the straps, the top should have it attached to it. They should come off of the back of the top and attach to the tub of the Jeep. Be sure to check them every few days if you're running with the top off. They like work them selves loose and the top will flop around and make a good bit of noise.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Zach

Quick Reply: New JK owner