Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

One excited okie

Old 12-28-2006, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One excited okie

Well twas the night before delivery and all through the house not a creature was stirring EXCEPT Me...
I bought a white JK Unlimited yesterday and iTS IN TOWN TODAY AT THE OFF ROAD SHOP GETTING 33's and wheels . I get it tommarro and then i'll post some pics. soon i'll get a lift but for now no one seems to know about the warranty info for lifts so i'll wait till the verdict is in.
I cant wait to see it. The forums are a great wealth of info, and will deffinatel help me in the near future.. Thx.. DoC

P.S. i havent owned a jeep in 6 years since my wife wrecked mine doing 70 mph and spun my YJ around 4 times and relocated the front tire and wheel under her seat.. Go figure it was totaled and i was out of luck and credit with 2 kids and couldnt get a new one then.. im so excited . people who havent owned a jeep never understand " Its a jeep thing " So i know you will all understand this as does my loving wife. Who is spoiling me now.. My son is gonna flip smooth out. He and my daughter are out of town until sat night.
For the last 5 years or so thats all we have heard about . They say daady when are going to get another jeep like the one mommy wrecked. So this will let her off the hook..lol such a sore subject for her....
Old 12-28-2006, 06:26 PM
JK Jedi Master

Well congrats... post pics when you can.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:30 PM
JK Jedi Master

Congrats. and welcome to JK-Forum.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:05 PM
JK Freak

Default Yessssirrree-e-e-e

Having a Jeep in the family is a good thing. You'll love the JK. Make sure you post pics of yer new rig. Happy Jeepin' and welcome.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thx all I'll post asap
Old 12-29-2006, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bad pics..as soon as i left the dealer it started raining i'll get more in the day light
Old 01-01-2007, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great looking rig...congrats and welcome back to the Jeep'n world...I too am back after a hiatus...the 4 doors and more room is what brought me back...

I'm in OKC...but, I bought mine at Chris Nichols in BA...
Old 01-02-2007, 03:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congrats! I'm in OKC and will be talking to a few dealers today about ordering a black Rubi unlimited. If we can agree on pricing, I'm locking in. I too am a former jeep owner, but I had an 01 WJ limited 4x4 V8 with quadra-trac II. That got me hooked and I've wanted a Wrangler since. It just so happened my truck got totalled last month thanks to someone running a red light and things are working out in my favor to look at a JK as a replacement.

Enjoy that rig and put it to use!
Old 01-02-2007, 06:49 PM
JK Freak

Cool

Welcome to a great Forum, Nice JK, congrats. papabear
Old 01-03-2007, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thx all , and nefarious maybe we'll see each other on some trails someday. that would be cool..

Quick Reply: One excited okie