Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

YJ to JK

Old 05-14-2013, 10:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YJ to JK

Hello all,

After a considerable amount of poking around, I've come to the conclusion that this is the friendliest and therefor most constructive JK Forum out there.

Sold my YJ when we got shipped to Germany, missed it so much I just bought a 2013 JK Sport S. It should be built on the 24th if this month and arrive sometime this summer!!!

Looking forward to its arrival as well as some interaction here. So excited I don't even know where to start with this thing! I'm fairly certain I've already priced out another JK's worth of wishful thinking.

Nice to meet you all!
-Luke
Old 05-15-2013, 02:25 AM
JK Super Freak

I went from a YJ to a JK also (with a GMC Suburban in between). You will be laughing at how smooth the ride is compared to the YJ! Congrats and show us the pics when you get the jeep!
Old 05-15-2013, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Absolutely! I haven't seen a whole lot of Rugged Brown out there, so in looking forward to a fairly unique start on another fun build! Though, this will be a daily driver for the first couple of years while we serve out our Germany sentence. Once we're back in the states I can finish it up strong!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Hey Luke, welcome to the forum!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the JK-Forum Luke! Don't feel shy please post up any questions you might have because with over 80+K members someone has experienced the same problem, question or concern. And make sure you share some pics when your rig arrive we love to see the before as well as after build pics!
Old 05-22-2013, 06:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm certainly enjoying the forum so far. I tried jkowners but for some reason it just seemed they had a much more hostile group over there. Maybe it's just me, or a coincidence that unjust found the threads people were getting flamed on the most. Either way, I like it here so far, and I plan to keep my jeepforum membership active as well.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ludwigsv
Hello all,

After a considerable amount of poking around, I've come to the conclusion that this is the friendliest and therefor most constructive JK Forum out there.

Sold my YJ when we got shipped to Germany, missed it so much I just bought a 2013 JK Sport S. It should be built on the 24th if this month and arrive sometime this summer!!!

Looking forward to its arrival as well as some interaction here. So excited I don't even know where to start with this thing! I'm fairly certain I've already priced out another JK's worth of wishful thinking.

Nice to meet you all!
-Luke
You will love the sport S, I have a '13 black one and will be lifting it in a week and a half...

Dan
Old 05-22-2013, 07:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ludwigsv
I'm certainly enjoying the forum so far. I tried jkowners but for some reason it just seemed they had a much more hostile group over there. Maybe it's just me, or a coincidence that unjust found the threads people were getting flamed on the most. Either way, I like it here so far, and I plan to keep my jeepforum membership active as well.
LOL JKO are a weird bunch, a high percentage of them were banned from here. Some of them are real A-Holes but there are a lot who really know what theyre talking about so I use that site as well as this one and others for info.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

30/13 TRUCKED TO DEALER OR 1ST R/H
5/29/13 UNIT RELEASED FROM FACTORY

Boom!
Old 07-25-2013, 02:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Woohoo! Picked up my JK today! Pics to come soon.