Notices
NorCal If you live in Northern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum Jeepers near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Bald Mtn.

Old 01-22-2009, 03:52 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Talking Scooby Doo says: rut-roh

Originally Posted by Monty-
i noticed you'd been around shaver lake. not sure if you remember but i met you last year when i ran that with the rover guys. we're going again in march, i'll be in the jk this time. maybe we'll see ya out on the trail again (then i wouldn't be the only jeeper in the midst of rovers, lol).
Originally Posted by 07crawler
yeah I do remember you. Keep me posted on when you go back up, i'll definantely join ya and help you pull out the Rovers...

Old 01-22-2009, 05:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dizzyliz

uh oh...the can is out
Old 01-22-2009, 08:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 07crawler
uh oh...the can is out
well, there's going to be tons of them so you're gonna be busy. its on the w/e of march 6th through the 8th so if you wanna come out so i'm not the only jeeper there......
Old 01-23-2009, 06:27 AM
JK Freak

I'll mark the calendar, I'm always up to going to Bald Mtn...close to home and easy enough for the stock JK...i'll be up there on the 7th in the morning...see ya there!!!! by the way..what was the guys name that I met up there that was leading everyone?...I met him a few weeks before the last run we helped each other get thru the snow as far as we could.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

cool, we'll see you there and i'll pm you my cell (not sure it will work there but...). not sure who you talked to as there were a few trail leader type folks. the guy putting the trip on and overall leader was Ron in the yellow Camel Trophy Defender.

Quick Reply: Bald Mtn.