Notices
NorCal If you live in Northern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum Jeepers near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Need Trail/Camping Advice in Central/North Cali Please!

Old 12-25-2008, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07crawler
I have an 07 rubi..the only thing that is messed up on it is my front bumper (ok a couple scrapes on the rims) I have since cut the front bumper to a stubby ( nothing like the ones I see on here) just a straight cut no mending done...other than that..VERY minor scratches on the passenger door...
That's good to know! Yeah, I forgot to include the bumper. I certainly don't expect that to stay pretty for very long. Will be swapping it out in May/June (likely with the LoD mid-width).

I'd like to take it easy on the wheels but it may be too long before I can replace them (not 'till after lift kit, addt'l skids, camping gear, etc are purchased) so I fear they will get beat-up pretty bad. I'd replace them straight away, but I want to get 15 16 inch wheels (will be asking advice at some point).

I'm mostly concerned with the body (sheet metal) and the underbody components (control arms, trackbar, driveshafts, etc.). So I'll be sticking to trails that I at least have a chance of escaping serious damage to those items.. It will still be my daily driver (40 mi/day)..

Quick Reply: Need Trail/Camping Advice in Central/North Cali Please!