Notices
NorCal If you live in Northern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum Jeepers near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

South lake Tahoe?

Old 07-28-2009, 06:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South lake Tahoe?

Howdy Everyone,

I am going to be in South Lake Tahoe from Aug 21- 26 and have the whole weekend to explore before my conference starts. Unfortunately I am flying out from Missouri and wont have the jeep with me. I looked into a "jeep tour" of the Rubicon but I'm not sure if that is worth it. Does anyone know of a good jeep tour?

The best would be if anyone is planning a run that weekend in the area and had room in the back for me and the wife. I would be more than happy to offer up some cash in order to go. I think that meeting people from the forum would be better than some lame tour. So if you want to meet up and add a couple of passengers, let me know. Any info on jeep tours that you know don't suck would be appreciated too.

Thanks!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:09 AM
JK Jedi

Keep an eye out on the nor cal section and see what is going on.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:23 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by wildandwillin
Keep an eye out on the nor cal section and see what is going on.
Well said
Old 07-29-2009, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for sure...just had to put it out there first. This is going to be my first trip to the area and I cant wait.

Quick Reply: South lake Tahoe?