Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

anyone want my jeep?

Old 09-25-2013, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GulfCoastJeeper
What's the pay off on it technically?
I wanna say it's about 24,000. Not positive on the number.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

That's gonna be a really tough sell. What is the going price on a similar rig? $15,000? It might be better to just let it go. Sorry to hear about your financials man. Hope things turn around for you.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by djlarroc
That's gonna be a really tough sell. What is the going price on a similar rig? $15,000? It might be better to just let it go. Sorry to hear about your financials man. Hope things turn around for you.
Yeah I knew it would be tough. Just figured I'd give it a shot, thanks everyone for the suggestions! Hopefully stuff turns around and I can keep her! I'll let y'all know.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry to hear.... See if you can work something out with your bank. Suggest you selling it outright for what it is worth and see what they would accept as a settlement. If they repo it, they will get much less and you will have bad credit,lose/lose. The bank can take a little responsibility for giving you such a bad loan. Nobody will take over payments. I bought mine new in Jan 09 as a leftover 08 and only paid 21K, with both tops/automatic/pwr.

Quick Reply: anyone want my jeep?