Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

The Seahawks are garbage as a team and a fan base.

Old 02-03-2014, 05:54 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NoQuarter#121
I'm a dick? You started it. Maybe I am a dick, at least I'm not a dickless whiner. Must be tough on you. harbla did ok with the good squad he inherited. (unlike Carrol and Schnieder who built the SEAHAWKS from the ground up using 1006 player transactions in 3 years) You guys had 3 trips to the NFC championship (while we built a team) and ALMOST one Superbowl ring. ALMOST. Not bad. Those days are over. Carrol and the Hawks beat you to the big prize. Suck it! And we only need a couple pieces, our team is young, and we have loads of salary cap room. Dust off your relics and choke on them! You got one year of relevance, while the HAWKS are still in ascendency. Seriously, do you have salary cap room? You can take some time to think about it... I mean, really, kapernic is a punk. He fits right in, I'm sure you'll pay him. Gore is over the hill. Crabtree and whitner are most likely gone. How about Justin Smith? Mike Lupati? harbla will be running a college team, and the whiners will be in serious decline as the SEAHAWKS continue to build on their great roster. The next couple of years are gonna be tough for you... Last word? Yeah. We are having a big World Championship Parade on Wed in Seattle, I'll be there, you should come out. I'll even buy you a beer. GO HAWKS!!!! #121
I'm sick of hearing world championship. It's Super Bowl. This is football not baseball. Which I'm still confused why they call it World Series when it's only the US. Lol. Trying to derail here
Old 02-03-2014, 06:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HardRooster

Where did I say the Super Bowl was fixed? I didn't even watch the game because the Super Bowl happened two weeks ago in Seattle...
Yo HardRooster I corrected myself later... My bad
Old 02-03-2014, 06:08 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My mom likes me.
My competitors don't.

I love to win with class, as long as my boot is on the neck of my opponent.
"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing" (that's a football quote, by the original man for you neophytes)

Go ahead and insult me over the internet all you want.
I can hear you.
I just don't care.

GO HAWKS!!!

I can do this all day...
Lol probably the only lady in your life you don't have to hold down with a boot on her neck.... Lol you make it too easy bro!!! All this kidding aside cause I hope it's just kidding around(it is on my part anyways) good for your team just don't take for granted cause they're young and everything they have 2 or 3 more Superbowls in them. Nothing is guaranteed .....
Except spending eternity in hell ( separated from all that is good which comes from God) if you you haven't trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior ..... JUST SAY'n *wink*
Old 02-03-2014, 06:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Location: 2nd star to the right, and straight on 'til morning
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Lol probably the only lady in your life you don't have to hold down with a boot on her neck.... Lol you make it too easy bro!!! All this kidding aside cause I hope it's just kidding around(it is on my part anyways) good for your team just don't take for granted cause they're young and everything they have 2 or 3 more Superbowls in them. Nothing is guaranteed .....
Except spending eternity in hell ( separated from all that is good which comes from God) if you you haven't trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal savior ..... JUST SAY'n *wink*
Oh yeah, I'm joking, but with attitude.

As far as my ladies?
I better not go there...
At least I like the ladies, unlike your average san fran fan.

I agree nothing is guaranteed, specially in the NFC West, but we are positioned to be a real force and legitimate SuperBowl contender for the next 3 years.
After that we will see if Schneiders genius can fill the roster with future prospects AGAIN.
I'm confident he can.

Eternity in hell sounds pretty bad, but not quite as bad as being a whiner fan and having to live in California.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

Last edited by NoQuarter#121; 02-03-2014 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2014, 06:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
I'm sick of hearing world championship. It's Super Bowl. This is football not baseball. Which I'm still confused why they call it World Series when it's only the US. Lol. Trying to derail here
The winner of the SuperBowl (the name of the NFL championship game) is the winner of the NFL and subsequently the WORLD Championship.

Semantics?
Yeah, but the NFL calls it the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP so why shouldn't I?

Derail re aligned.

GO HAWKS!!!!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:15 PM
JK Junkie

The winner of the SuperBowl (the name of the NFL championship game) is the winner of the NFL and subsequently the WORLD Championship. Semantics? Yeah, but the NFL calls it the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP so why shouldn't I? Derail re aligned. GO HAWKS!!!!
I heard then calling it that last night. First time I heard it was wondering if they just misspoke. Guessed I haven't really paid attention to it in the past that much
Old 02-03-2014, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool

We are having a big World Championship Parade on Wed in Seattle, I'll be there, you should come out.
I'll even buy you a beer.

GO HAWKS!!!!
Pretty funny that I waited 24hrs before posting the first response to this thread and then it went 14 pages. I don't think any of the trolls from Cali posting in our forum will be there....but I will be. 4th&Denny at 10:30. Hope to see you there (from the guy in the back of your avatar )

GO HAWKS!!! Already next year's superbowl favorite.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

4th and Denny it is.
if I can find parking, its going to be a wonderful, 12th man circus...

I'm bringing my son, should be a memorable event.

See you there.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Parking down there will be tough, either come early or take a bus. I will be walking from Capitol Hill. Would be great to see you and your son!
Old 02-04-2014, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've been to Seattle. They have plenty of room for parking your bandwagons.

Quick Reply: The Seahawks are garbage as a team and a fan base.