Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

The Seahawks are garbage as a team and a fan base.

Old 01-14-2014, 07:11 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Lets be clear here. the tickets sold so fast that even if it was open to California you probably wouldn't of been able to get one.

we are in Washington and have to go to stub hub , craigslist ect so really who cares.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sensitive Seattle Seahawks

I guess I hurt some feelings here pointing out the pathetic ticket strategy Seattle has attempted to use in order to fill the stadium with the sensitive 12th man... Sure tickets are available thru other avenues. Any sought after event will raise revenue for scalpers and resellers. It is capitalist America after all.

I'm sorry Seattle Seahawk fans for ruffling feathers...

I'm just tired of hearing all the Seahawks fan's talk trash. Yeah Niners last SuperBowl victory was in 94 but when was your last SB victory?.....WE niner fans love to talk about our past because we have HISTORY to talk about. What history do you have with your franchise?.. PED busts, Dennis Eriksson vs the Jets, Jon Kitna, Brian Bosworth? Maybe it's guaranteeing a Playoff victory then the very next play throwing a pick 6 to LOSE. The FACT that when Seattle was in the AFC West, that you were the Chiefs and Raiders bitch. Now that you're in the NFC West and won 5 division titles, that makes you our Superior? Get the f*ck out of here. Before Seattle was in OUR division, we OWNED the division and we owned the Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Rams, and the Cardinals. The former NFC West. 19 Division titles, 6 NFC Conference Champions, 5 Superbowl champions speaks HISTORY. So before another Seabitch fan talks shit, we have HISTORY to backup our great franchise...what the hell do you have? People who like to yell and be loud and a whole lot of disappointment
Old 01-14-2014, 11:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RHD-Manx2
Sportsmaship... Is there not any in football nowadays?

The Seahawks fans whine about a Beats commercial that portrays a teams' fan base wearing similar colors of the Seahawks in a bad light yet are ok with flying a plane and banner over Candlestick?!

And now the issue with ticket sales. Certainly there are ways to circumvent the restriction but I think any team that needs to block sales don't deserve the W IMO.

If your fan base is and your noise is what will be the difference between winning and losing, I am saddened by your team's weakness!
Seahawks fans rent plane. 49ers fans rent billboard. Beats commercial which i heard about once in the last couple weeks - shows how much we are whining about it - none of that has anything to do with poor sportsmanship. It does have more to do with team pride, and being jestful to a division rival. Your posts are better examples of a lack of sportsmanship, ex:

The 12th man is a bi7ch! No sportsmanship from the players or the fans! No Super Bowl wins either! And who the hell unretires their number 80 for somebody who didn't even play much on their squad? The dumba$$ $ea8itches!!!

Putting my Beats on to drown out the noise!
found: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/anyt...-293264/page5/

Regarding ticket sales, it is a little weird but Denver is doing it as well and it has been done before. Also, out of the 68,000 seats at C Link 62,000 are season ticket holders; and a majority of them did opt for the playoff tickets. The tickets that did go on sale sold out in minutes. I was attempting to buy tickets the SECOND they went on sale and could not purchase any, so even if they were available to CA how many would actual be able to purchase?

And damn right the 12th man is loud we have had a chip on our shoulder since the Superbowl and what we perceive as bad calls that cost us the win in 2006 and the Sonics being taken away from us and the Mariners blowing. Seahawks are the only professional sports team we have! - not counting the mariners cuz they stink. bad.

But we dont just win at home! we were 8-10 on the road this year including the pre season. 6-8 not including the preseason.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
how about you let the professionals sort out the rivalry where it matters on the field and up your sportsmanship level off the field in the mean time. You nervous Bro'? haha
Old 01-14-2014, 11:12 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess I hurt some feelings here pointing out the pathetic ticket strategy Seattle has attempted to use in order to fill the stadium with the sensitive 12th man... Sure tickets are available thru other avenues. Any sought after event will raise revenue for scalpers and resellers. It is capitalist America after all.

I'm sorry Seattle Seahawk fans for ruffling feathers...

I'm just tired of hearing all the Seahawks fan's talk trash. Yeah Niners last SuperBowl victory was in 94 but when was your last SB victory?.....WE niner fans love to talk about our past because we have HISTORY to talk about. What history do you have with your franchise?.. PED busts, Dennis Eriksson vs the Jets, Jon Kitna, Brian Bosworth? Maybe it's guaranteeing a Playoff victory then the very next play throwing a pick 6 to LOSE. The FACT that when Seattle was in the AFC West, that you were the Chiefs and Raiders bitch. Now that you're in the NFC West and won 5 division titles, that makes you our Superior? Get the f*ck out of here. Before Seattle was in OUR division, we OWNED the division and we owned the Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Rams, and the Cardinals. The former NFC West. 19 Division titles, 6 NFC Conference Champions, 5 Superbowl champions speaks HISTORY. So before another Seabitch fan talks shit, we have HISTORY to backup our great franchise...what the hell do you have? People who like to yell and be loud and a whole lot of disappointment
Boy sure looks like you decided to to take the high road...... Thinking classless !!!!!!!

GO STEELERS
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1643558277.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	523629  
Old 01-14-2014, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just a ravens fan saying "hey" to the niners guy.... Thanks for the Lombardi last year.... Not even killing the lights would've kept that Lombardi outta Baltimore..... Hope your not still bitter about the "no call" at the end of the game, and your welcome for boldin....
Old 01-14-2014, 12:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Before Seattle was in OUR division, we OWNED the division and we owned the Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Rams, and the Cardinals.
My favorite statement of this whole thread! Way to back your precious team!! So basically what you're saying is before you had some real competition you could win? Well put!
Old 01-14-2014, 01:33 PM
JK Freak

Default Behavior is understood...

After hearing a Seattle native speak about why the fans in Seattle are the way they are, it puts my mind in a totally different perspective. Sorry that you guys have to feel so stressed and desperate for a championship not only in football but all of Seattle pro sports teams that you have to come off smug and cocky to make yourself look like a true fan. I mean, I would be mad too if the last championship that my city had was in 1978. All those years and only ONE championship in ANY pro sport the city has. Baseball, basketball (formally known as Supersonics) football, soccer, crickett..... The fans are just envious of the bay area sports teams. It's ok
Old 01-14-2014, 02:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Oh don't you worry. Seattle sports have absolutely nothing to do with my being cocky or coming off smug. I'm that way naturally. I'm an arrogant SOB and damn proud of it. To be honest, I was a huge niners fan back when Montana, Rice, Taylor where there and even when Young took over as QB but as soon as they hired Harbaugh they lost me as a fan and it's too bad Krapernick has such a thug image now that he has money. I really liked him when he played for Nevada but his image sure changed once he saw a little fame. I love that you come to the northwest section to whine about not getting the opportunity to buy tickets. That's pretty typical these days. All I seem to hear from you Cali folk is whining. You must be taking after your coach.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:24 PM
JK Freak

Default Touche

Originally Posted by mdash
Oh don't you worry. Seattle sports have absolutely nothing to do with my being cocky or coming off smug. I'm that way naturally. I'm an arrogant SOB and damn proud of it. To be honest, I was a huge niners fan back when Montana, Rice, Taylor where there and even when Young took over as QB but as soon as they hired Harbaugh they lost me as a fan and it's too bad Krapernick has such a thug image now that he has money. I really liked him when he played for Nevada but his image sure changed once he saw a little fame. I love that you come to the northwest section to whine about not getting the opportunity to buy tickets. That's pretty typical these days. All I seem to hear from you Cali folk is whining. You must be taking after your coach.
Ha right on! If Pete Carrol keeps chewing gum the way he does he'll start his intro into the meth-head image!

I apologize for the trolling thread... Really I do... But we are best off without fair weather fans like you. You fit right in in Seattle... Enjoy!

Really amped about the game on Sunday and a little bit of banter never hurt anybody right!?
Old 01-14-2014, 02:24 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mdash
My favorite statement of this whole thread! Way to back your precious team!! So basically what you're saying is before you had some real competition you could win? Well put!
Mine too. Haven't owned the saints in some time.

Quick Reply: The Seahawks are garbage as a team and a fan base.