Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Yakima/Ellensburg Jeeps Where You At?

Old 05-18-2012, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yakima/Ellensburg Jeeps Where You At?

Looking for other people in the area that would be interested in some trail runs for the upcoming Summer weekends. I'm familiar with some trails around Yakima but would like to explore some more. If your interested drop me a line and maybe we'll grab a and talk it over.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:54 AM
JK Super Freak

I don't live over there but I do have an uncle that owns a place in Ellensburg. I plan to head over there at least a couple weekends this summer to go play at Liberty. I'll keep you in mind when I do. At minimum we can go have a beer and a super mother at The Tav.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Ditto here, I spend a lot of time on the sunny side during the summer months...hitting the trails will be easy squeezy
Old 05-18-2012, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nwapache
Ditto here, I spend a lot of time on the sunny side during the summer months...hitting the trails will be easy squeezy
I plan to run Liberty, Manastash and Naches a bunch soon. Is the snow out of Liberty yet? I am up for something on Memorial Day weekend Sun or Mon. Picking up my rig from Northridge with some new upgrades on Sat 5/26 and want to get out.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by blueice
I plan to run Liberty, Manastash and Naches a bunch soon. Is the snow out of Liberty yet? I am up for something on Memorial Day weekend Sun or Mon. Picking up my rig from Northridge with some new upgrades on Sat 5/26 and want to get out.
I'll be at my place in orondo next weekend, so I'll give you an eyeball on liberty on my way...
Old 05-18-2012, 06:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by blueice

Liberty won't be open memorial. Nothing east of the mountains opens until June 15th. I'd be down for a memorial run though on the west side.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:16 PM
JK Super Freak

I just came over blewett pass, liberty is open and snow free until 4000ft or so, in the shady spots. Enjoy
Old 05-24-2012, 08:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Yep, I heard it opened early, which is awsome.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mdash
Yep, I heard it opened early, which is awsome.
Can't commit yet but would love to do Liberty soon. Depends if Northridge finishes today.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd love to do a camping trip to Liberty too, so let me know when you plan to go.

And BTW Gary, curious minds want to know what could possibly be left to mod on your jeep at Northridge? Pretty impressive list of equipment in your profile already

Last edited by jam session; 05-25-2012 at 09:01 AM.

Quick Reply: Yakima/Ellensburg Jeeps Where You At?