Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Assorted pile of JK parts PART 2 (PACKAGE DEAL)

Old 11-04-2015, 06:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Greetings, I'm selling my 2012 JKU and have removed a ton of mods. Looking to sell them as I don't want to donate to a dealer, etc. Also figured I'd help the community here. This is an offer package. I may change my mind depending on the response, but really don't want to try and keep up with selling these parts individually. I also don't have the time for that either. So consider this all a LOT SALE. You bring me cash, I fill up your Jeep with a TON of stuff. And you have 6 months worth of projects to install at your leisure. Buy the LOT and sell off individually for more money if you want. Just need it outta my hair.

Kongo Cage Cargo rack (newer version mounting brackets). It is assembled and has been painted. Less than 3 months old. No defects, works great. It was $465 brand new. I might even help u install it.
A pillar switch panel with 4 LED (green backlit) switches
Lower switch panel with 4 LED switches (green backlit) and (1) USB port
"Mr Fusion" aux fuse block system (search for my thread on this). I will also include the Quadratec fuse tap to go with it and assorted Weatherpack connectors. And competent instructions for how to hook it up and not burn down your jeep.
Sahara Factory side steps
Factory rear bumper
Factory front bumper (stubbed and notched for winch mount)
Spyder winch mount for factory bumper (see above as they go together)
Antennax 24" CB style radio antenna
Midland CB 1001LWX (new...never installed)
RR rollbar fire ext holder
Overhead console (purchased on eBay by seller AlanJK) with light mod to it
Mopar Fuel Door
RR tail light guards
4 D-rings
Molded sub box for two 10's that was purchased to specifically fit behind the seat.
Rear interior cargo rack.
Cooltech mount with ram mount phone holder. Evo compressor mount.
Hawse fairlead and light mount.
A pillar light mounts.

PM with an offer. This is for pickup. If you travel I will make the price worth your while. No reasonable offer refused. I may edit the post and add more items and pictures as I find them Thanks, A
Attached Thumbnails image-2909307132.jpg   image-3621453320.jpg   image-284282711.jpg   image-1340561314.jpg   image-3671957052.jpg  

image-1622167724.jpg   image-1944782806.jpg   image-728713912.jpg  

Last edited by A'sJK; 11-05-2015 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-08-2015, 10:45 AM
JK Newbie

I realize you don't want to separate it all, but I am not local to you, nor can I use everything you are selling. If you are willing...What is your price for the phone mount kit? Will you ship it to 41015?

Thanks.

Paul
Old 11-09-2015, 12:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to keep my eye on this as well.

I am interested in the cargo rack mainly, but understand you do not want to separate or ship.
Good luck with sale either way!
Old 11-10-2015, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im in the Triad as well. I may be interested in your stuff, primarily since your Congo cage might be in a bit better shape than mine currently. I am curious about that snorkel you have on there as well. I have a 2008, and I'm assuming it's specific to the 2012+ but if it's not, would you be interested in sell it it as well?
Old 11-11-2015, 05:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by MRGeep
Im in the Triad as well. I may be interested in your stuff, primarily since your Congo cage might be in a bit better shape than mine currently. I am curious about that snorkel you have on there as well. I have a 2008, and I'm assuming it's specific to the 2012+ but if it's not, would you be interested in sell it it as well?
Sorry the snorkel is staying on at the buyers request. Pm me if you want to come pick through anything. You wont regret it. Think of it as a private yard with only jk stuff.
Old 11-13-2015, 07:57 AM
JK Newbie

Would you ship the mopar fuel door?
Old 11-13-2015, 03:01 PM
JK Freak

If you haven't sold the phone mount and will ship it, id be interested.
Old 11-15-2015, 01:27 PM
JK Freak

Thanks all for the interest. Sold off most of the items today. I will update the post of whats left soon. Thx
Old 12-28-2015, 01:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by A'sJK
Thanks all for the interest. Sold off most of the items today. I will update the post of whats left soon. Thx
Have you updated the thread? Interested in the console rack from Alanjk and what the speaker box looks like

Quick Reply: Assorted pile of JK parts PART 2 (PACKAGE DEAL)