Notices
Silver State If you live in Nevada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Moving to Vegas

Old 03-19-2013, 05:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to vegas.. there are all kinds of things to do and places to wheel..most arent that diffucult but have some cool destinations and sights along the way..have fun and try a different dirt road everytime
Old 03-19-2013, 08:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MTG

LOL! Well, I don't know about that, but they are a great group of guys to wheel with. I've gone out with them several times and have enjoyed each trip.

Thought I was going to be down there this week, but had to cancel.
Still never rode with them. But I got the lift now. Might as well. And because you are moving to Vegas there are 2 major places to take your jeep. 4 wheel parts and Adams driveshaft. Anything else is not going to do a good job. They both are awesome. Just depends on where you live and that's about it.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Winged
Duh. I have heard of them. Don't know why I forgot. They are the one group that if you go out and don't break anything then your not doing it right
Nah warmachines702 is not like that at all. We actually don't want you to break so you can continue to join us on the trails. Usually, you have the choice whether to make a trail/ obstacle as hard as you want, the final decision is yours. Whether you decide to try to take on an obstacle or take the bypass, as long as you're having a good time, that is all that matters to us. Check us out when you get in town, we'll be glad to get a run scheduled and help you get familiar with the popular trails around town.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HI-Life

Nah warmachines702 is not like that at all. We actually don't want you to break so you can continue to join us on the trails. Usually, you have the choice whether to make a trail/ obstacle as hard as you want, the final decision is yours. Whether you decide to try to take on an obstacle or take the bypass, as long as you're having a good time, that is all that matters to us. Check us out when you get in town, we'll be glad to get a run scheduled and help you get familiar with the popular trails around town.
Fair enough. Sounds like a good time. Looks like I have another one to add to the list of jeep groups
Old 03-20-2013, 10:59 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Winged

Fair enough. Sounds like a good time. Looks like I have another one to add to the list of jeep groups
Look forward to seeing you on the trail!
Old 03-20-2013, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Soon. Jeeps getting work done. I'll pick it up today from 4 wheel parts. A few more parts and she will be good to go.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:50 AM
JK Newbie

Anyone know a good machine shop to weld up my reciever? It's gonna be a pain because its thick metal and its coated.

Last edited by seo155; 08-28-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Depends on where you live. I would try 4 wheel parts first. Then go try Adams drive shaft. Other than that there is a nice hitch shop on Nellis and cheyene. Or around there.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

That sounds like a fun drive. I would personally just get a new piece of square tubing welded on. sirhk100 does all sorts of custom work and is a great welder. He is on jeep forum, just check the local area on there. He is a single guy always working on something. Hit him up and I sure that he will have you good to go for a 12 pack of Mtn Dew and a couple bucks.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Soda for payment. Man. I would feel bad. I would atleast offer a case.

Quick Reply: Moving to Vegas