Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

New SoCal Jeep Driver

Old 06-25-2007, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was able to sneak out at the last minute on Saturday ("I'll be right back honey, I'm gonna get some milk from the store") and take a run through Magic Mountain Loop. I had a great time with the top off and my satellite radio blasting my new stereo system. Here is the best pic I took during my trip. I didn't tackle too many of these steep trails as I do not yet have off-road tires, but it was fun nontheless.

Old 06-25-2007, 12:26 PM
JK Newbie

Nice to hear you had a good time out there. How long did it take you?
Old 06-25-2007, 12:30 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Padstack
I was able to sneak out at the last minute on Saturday ("I'll be right back honey, I'm gonna get some milk from the store") and take a run through Magic Mountain Loop. I had a great time with the top off and my satellite radio blasting my new stereo system. Here is the best pic I took during my trip. I didn't tackle too many of these steep trails as I do not yet have off-road tires, but it was fun nontheless.

Did you actually get the milk?
Old 06-25-2007, 01:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by CLACKEY(_!_)
Did you actually get the milk?
I remembered just as I was about to pull into my driveway, so I turned around to go to the store.

black, I was gone for about four and a half hours, including the drive to and from.

toad, I see your point. But there were some trails I attempted that my tires kept slipping. Of course this is after I am half-way up and need to backup down the hill. Not what I wanted on my first trip.
Old 06-25-2007, 02:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by toad
..and of course no one to share in you elation of going off roading. You need to go with someone so you can have evidence of a witness plus someone to share it with
This was a spur of the moment trip. Next time, I will let you know that I am going and we can head out together. Hopefully by the end of July I will have some time to plan a trip.

Quick Reply: New SoCal Jeep Driver