Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

ATTN: JK'ers and Jeepers in Kennesaw area!

Old 09-14-2007, 12:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just thinking...anyone want to get together some where close this weekend so that I could give my Jeep a REAL test drive (if you know what I mean)? I'm in the Smyrna/Vinings area. I don't know where/if there is somewhere close by, but wouldn't mind getting it dirty for a couple of hours.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

By the way, my wife will be in Virginia for a few weeks in October. The weekends of the 20th and 27th would be great for me!
Old 09-18-2007, 11:26 AM
JK Junkie

i am up for a run anytime now that the weather is cooling down a bit!
Old 09-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Former Vendor

Selfish request. Please don't do anything the next two weekends. I need to entertain family that are visiting. (I'm really sick of missing opportunities because of family committments.)
Old 09-18-2007, 12:10 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by tgrt
Selfish request. Please don't do anything the next two weekends. I need to entertain family that are visiting. (I'm really sick of missing opportunities because of family committments.)
Tony... you do know that I work for an excellent divorce attorney right??

j/k!!
Old 09-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 07JKX
Tony... you do know that I work for an excellent divorce attorney right?? j/k!!
I did not know that!

Funny thing though is that I have to give her props. She told me on a few occasions to go when there were conflicts even though I wasn't pushing the issue. It's very tempting when its her family. The next two weekends are my family, so that probably wouldn't be good. But, when its doing something with her and the baby then generally I'd rather do spend the time with them than any jeepin' event. I cannot wait until Charity is old enough to go off-roading.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:29 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by tgrt
I did not know that!

Funny thing though is that I have to give her props. She told me on a few occasions to go when there were conflicts even though I wasn't pushing the issue. It's very tempting when its her family. The next two weekends are my family, so that probably wouldn't be good. But, when its doing something with her and the baby then generally I'd rather do spend the time with them than any jeepin' event. I cannot wait until Charity is old enough to go off-roading.
very good! family is great and you are blessed to have one!

but jeeps are good too and you are also blessed to have one!

hope to see you soon
Old 09-19-2007, 07:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

alright so what does everyone have in mind? We can do Beasley as a get together. pretty mild trails, some can get kinda extreme but i think people with stock jeeps can have fun there too. This more dirt and hill climbs, not a bunch of rocks like Tellico. I know the park is closed Jan-March. any takers?

I know in october i am going to RiverRock the weekend of 13th and out of town the next weekend the 20th. So i am game for sometime late Oct or November.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Former Vendor

The weekend of October 27th would be good for me. My wife is in Virginia visiting family, so I have free run on that weekend and the previous weekend. Beasley sounds good to me.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:40 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BigJerm
alright so what does everyone have in mind? We can do Beasley as a get together. pretty mild trails, some can get kinda extreme but i think people with stock jeeps can have fun there too. This more dirt and hill climbs, not a bunch of rocks like Tellico. I know the park is closed Jan-March. any takers?

I know in october i am going to RiverRock the weekend of 13th and out of town the next weekend the 20th. So i am game for sometime late Oct or November.
i am good for it... let me know a date

Quick Reply: ATTN: JK'ers and Jeepers in Kennesaw area!