Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Beasley Trail Run - October

Old 10-14-2007, 06:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if i come ill probably keep the doors on. I wont freeze to avoid scratches. My Jeep is plenty scratched and scuffed already and a few more wont hurt. I like the doors off visible factor but you really only need it on the rocks and Beasley is mainly dirt and hill climbs
Old 10-14-2007, 07:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Definites:

1: TGRT
2: MAROONJEEP
3: REDR0CKJK
4: CJSDAD
5: 07JKX
6: HURSTRESCUE
7: FUDGER
8: JK7349
9: WESTGAPARROTHEAD

Maybes:
1: FRAUD
2: BIGJERM

Actually, truth be known jk7349... i wanted the yellow but my girlfriend said no... =/ so then i went to rescue green... yea, that was a no too... so now i am the proud owner of a red rock crystal pearl... she wasn't too fond of that either but she has grown to love it now and thinks it's the best

Last edited by REDR0CKJK; 10-14-2007 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:46 AM
JK Freak

Im still in for helen on the 27th.

Originally Posted by JK7349
Im still in, guess I will be the only Det-Yellow. Well everybody can't be that special . Who is still in on meeting Sat 27th in Helen for Octoberfest ?
Old 10-15-2007, 04:51 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by MAROONJEEP
With the recent changes in the weather is anyone still planning on going topless and doorless on the ride?
yes... without any question
Old 10-15-2007, 05:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Has anyone found out if the trails are still overgrown? Won't be TSPing the paint til December. Don't really want many scratches just before I get the paint protected.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cjsdad
Has anyone found out if the trails are still overgrown? Won't be TSPing the paint til December. Don't really want many scratches just before I get the paint protected.
I just went i think two weekends ago and the weekend before that and they were fine...

what does TSP stand for... i gathered that it is somethng that protects the paint? is it like a permanent thick coat of wax?
Old 10-15-2007, 06:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

It works wonders. My family runs the largest body/frame shop in OH and they put it on all their vehicles. Its like a Teflon clear coat for the paint. Totally bullet proof. The paint job will still look brand new for years down the road. I have seen vehicles that had it done years ago and the paint still looks brand new. Its relatively cheap. I believe that my dealer offers it for ~700, but that also inlcudes the underside (don't need) and the interior (would void warranty with the Yes fabric). So, I'm just going to have my family do it around christmas; plus I trust them a whole lot more than the dealer or whoever they use. And now have decided to Rhino line the interior at the same time.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cjsdad
It works wonders. My family runs the largest body/frame shop in OH and they put it on all their vehicles. Its like a Teflon clear coat for the paint. Totally bullet proof. The paint job will still look brand new for years down the road. I have seen vehicles that had it done years ago and the paint still looks brand new. Its relatively cheap. I believe that my dealer offers it for ~700, but that also inlcudes the underside (don't need) and the interior (would void warranty with the Yes fabric). So, I'm just going to have my family do it around christmas; plus I trust them a whole lot more than the dealer or whoever they use. And now have decided to Rhino line the interior at the same time.
oh okay... thanx... i think they do something like that at Carl Black on their cars and i think it was like 750 or so... i dont remember what they called it but i do know they offer a warranty and if ur interior gets a stain that wont come out.... they will replace it...
Old 10-16-2007, 04:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Yea, the TSP warranty is five years on a new vehicle and 3 on a used. Just the exterior is like ~300 or so. Well worth it, espically (sp) if you plan on keeping the vehicle.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:26 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by REDR0CKJK
Definites:

1: TGRT
2: MAROONJEEP
3: REDR0CKJK
4: CJSDAD
5: 07JKX
6: HURSTRESCUE
7: FUDGER
8: JK7349
9: WESTGAPARROTHEAD

Maybes:
1: FRAUD
2: BIGJERM

Actually, truth be known jk7349... i wanted the yellow but my girlfriend said no... =/ so then i went to rescue green... yea, that was a no too... so now i am the proud owner of a red rock crystal pearl... she wasn't too fond of that either but she has grown to love it now and thinks it's the best
I'm still a maybe.

Quick Reply: Beasley Trail Run - October