Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Fort Benning

Old 08-11-2012, 12:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Benning

Originally Posted by Ryanc
Want to go wheelin this weekend? Were going to Choccolocco, pretty fun place. Jayson(Jeepoholic) and I(Ryan) can pretty much help you out with what you need done. As for regearing check out B and B powertrain.
Sorry, I just got my internet and everything back after finally finding housing. I am looking to go on weekends - my Rubicon is way too clean!

I'll look into B and B for the regear, thanks!
Old 08-12-2012, 02:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RubyGrl52
Sorry, I just got my internet and everything back after finally finding housing. I am looking to go on weekends - my Rubicon is way too clean!

I'll look into B and B for the regear, thanks!

We can do pretty much anything.......I wanna learn how to do gears if you want to be the guinea pig?
Old 08-22-2012, 05:10 AM
JK Newbie

It will be a while yet before I can do gears - have to save up but if u work with someone who has done them before I don't min being a guinea pig. We all gotta learn sometime
Old 09-05-2012, 05:23 PM
JK Newbie

Default Die-Tech

I need mirror brackets for when I take Blondie's doors off... I found these:
Die-Tech Off-road Mirror Brackets

Anyone ever used them? I want something that minimizes the annoying shake of the mirrors u can get with cheaper products.
Also, never had power anything in my Jeep before: Any tips for taking the doors off with power locks/windows?
Thanks!
Old 09-08-2012, 06:21 PM
JK Newbie

American Outlaw mirrors work great.
Power windows and locks: roll windows down, then you have a plug for each door. Pretty easy once you find the plug
Old 09-26-2012, 02:56 AM
JK Newbie

Default looking for a group.

so where does everyone meet up around here. im looking to get out and do some wheeling. all my buddies i wheeled with all pcs'd so now looking for a new group. drop me a line if you all wanna meet up sometime.

Quick Reply: Fort Benning