Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 05-08-2011, 01:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbobjones1971
Hope those kids were not in there when he did that :(
Nope they were thrown out long before this ledge.

Just kidding - They're told to dismount whenever Dad attempts the more tenuous stuff I'm pretty certain as I've never seen them in a pic riding unless the terrain was fairly tame.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any clue why we are losing pages of this thread? I know a few were deleted a week or so ago, but know theres 70 pages missing since yesterday.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:37 PM
JK Freak

Well it's been 2,200 miles since my last oil change and I had to add a quart and a half of oil to get the dipstick back to the full mark yesterday. Looks like I'll be finding out how well Chrysler backs that lifetime powertrain warranty sooner than I expected.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Well it's been 2,200 miles since my last oil change and I had to add a quart and a half of oil to get the dipstick back to the full mark yesterday. Looks like I'll be finding out how well Chrysler backs that lifetime powertrain warranty sooner than I expected.
WOW, that's not cool. Let us know what you find out on the cause.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:35 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by uofagrad05
Any clue why we are losing pages of this thread? I know a few were deleted a week or so ago, but know theres 70 pages missing since yesterday.
Hadn't realized that, nothing surprises me anymore, but I think some of the folks are going back and deleting their posts as they transition to other locations. Don't know if that is the reason or not, haven't talked to them lately. Honestly, not sure why they would delete them, figured they would just move on.
Old 05-09-2011, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by uofagrad05
Das Mods have been "cleaning house". Too many people not following the rules ........... aka: talking about things that cannot be mentioned here as, deemed by Das Fuhrer.

Like:
Performance, Poly
Express, Rubicon
Beach, Jeep
.com, JK Owners
Pod, S
Any Non-Forum Approved (read as anyone not paying to be here) manufacturers or events

I don't expect this to last long. But, since they are trying to keep me from deleting the rest of my posts ................ BRING ON THE BAND!

Anthony
Old 05-09-2011, 09:41 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jimmoiv
Booooo, can't you just let me dream. I don't remember the better milage last time the ecu reset.

Also they left something loose when reconnecting the tank, the "gascap" warning pops up. When I called Brent at landers he asked if tightened the gas cap down 3 clicks. How insulting, I've been putting gas caps on for years, but I suddenly forget how? If it wasn't free i'd be pissed.
Just to follow up, I crawled under my jk while the power was out, and those f-ing asshats at landers left of the hose that goes to the evap canister, no wonder i was getting error codes,

MORONS
Old 05-09-2011, 06:52 PM
JK Freak

Anyone want to meet for lunch this week? Tuesday is too short of a notice and I've got a conflict on Wednesday. So how about Steak-n-Shake on Thursday at 1115.

I've got coupons...
Old 05-09-2011, 06:54 PM
JK Newbie

I'll be there
Old 05-09-2011, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Anyone want to meet for lunch this week? Tuesday is too short of a notice and I've got a conflict on Wednesday. So how about Steak-n-Shake on Thursday at 1115.

I've got coupons...
I can probably make it

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat