Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Just a casualty of war

Old 05-23-2008, 10:51 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just a casualty of war

Where do I start???

I suppose I'll try to keep this simple.

As of recent it seems as though I'm at a turning point in life. So many new changes have come about lately. A whole handful of issues have just come about in a very short time. My spenditures will be increasing more than that of which I'm making. With fuel now being my largest expense... Aside from my home that is, and fuel being used as a luxury I can't really afford beyond $3.50 a gallon, I made the choice to cut that cost. $500 a mth for gas is too much for me right now. Especially with my baby momma breathing down my neck for her rising cost of food too.

I sold the JK already, I already miss my baby. Last night all I did was dream about her, and woke up to the nightmare of not having her.

Honestly, eventually I can get another down the road as a second vehicle. For now, I'm doing what I have to do.

I still plan on continuing my membership and participation but just as a wannabe for a while. I hope I didn't let any of you guys down. Also I really want to thank you all for the compliments in the thread that WOL posted. Those were very kind words.

The reason I am stepping down as area leader speaks for itself. The leader should, at a minimum, have a Jeep IMO and be very involved with this community. One of those things I obviously don't have. I wrote WOL a few days ago when my decisions were made. I also recommended Grant211 as the new area leader. He's a really cool guy who I've met, he's very involved in this web site, especially the FL area, and he has a sweet JK. I hope that most of you agree with my pick for an area leader because I think he's the perfect person for the job.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

bOLsAK we had a rough start but I just wanted to let you know that your a pretty cool dude and I enjoyed getting to know you that night. Stay in touch and if your in the area we can all still get together and do some wheeling. Take care and good luck with school. Jeff
Old 05-23-2008, 11:41 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rooster5333
bOLsAK we had a rough start but I just wanted to let you know that your a pretty cool dude and I enjoyed getting to know you that night. Stay in touch and if your in the area we can all still get together and do some wheeling. Take care and good luck with school. Jeff
Yeah, thanks Jeff. I enjoyed hanging out with you and the other guys as well! Check this out! They made it just for you....

And you don't even need to bug the waitress!

BTW, school is only 2 weeks from the finish line!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man that blows. Seems to be happening way too much lately. Trust me, I know how you feel, I had to let go of my 600HP Trailblazer SS for the same exact reason and I still have dreams (or is that nightmares?) about losing that thing. It sucks when you put all that work into something and then get forced into selling it.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:20 PM
JK Freak

Sorry to hear about that bolsak anytime you want to go riding and we are out somewhere come on up I give you a ride you know I not scaried to do thing even with a bad driveshaft lol

little hi jack Grant how could oyu be a area leader if you want to trade your jk for a camaro j/k I dont care who does the job just let me know if I can do anything

Last edited by muddpuppy01; 05-23-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:43 PM
JK Freak

can we base who gets the spot on tire size as right now hehe
Old 05-23-2008, 01:25 PM
JK Freak

I know I am runnin 37s
Old 05-23-2008, 01:42 PM
JK Freak

hehe I dont mind I would do it
Old 05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
JK Freak

you were the reason I said current tire size lol
Old 05-23-2008, 04:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karnuvore
#2 man doesnt sound too good. Granted I have been known to take a 35 minute shit when the book Im reading is particularly good, but I dunno.

How about I just bring the beer?
Instead of #2 we will call you the "BEER MAN" Speaking of beer I think I'll have One

Quick Reply: Just a casualty of war