Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Louisiana JK Spotted thread......

Old 07-25-2009, 02:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In Lafayette there is a JK looks like about 37's burnt orange roof rack awesome looking Jeep always see him around Kali saloom and Johnston street. Never in my Jeep when I see him usualy coming home from offshore in the company truck.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:12 PM
JK Freak

Yesterday while at a redlight on College drive (BR) I saw a silver 2dr Rubicon with JK STICKERS..... Who are you!!!!
Old 07-27-2009, 04:08 PM
JK Freak

Default 'Nawlins JK

My JK is pretty much stock now... but I've got plans. I've been wheeling a couple times; looking for more like-minded wheelers. Pic was taken at RedCreek in MS.

https://www.jk-forum.com/picture.php...ictureid=13744

Last edited by drcre8tive; 07-27-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 06:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by drcre8tive
My JK is pretty much stock now... but I've got plans. I've been wheeling a couple times; looking for more like-minded wheelers. Pic was taken at RedCreek in MS.
You ever go out to the spillway? Can't see your face to well in the picture, but the jeep looks like the one that pulled me out of a mud hole a couple days after I bought it (I had a discussion about the temp tag in my window with the guys who unstuck me).
Old 07-27-2009, 07:52 PM
JK Newbie

Default JK Decal on the way

Look for me in a week or two in B.R. Ordered several JK decals. Red Rock Sahara. Pretty much stock right now. Got the soft top on. Probably have "Sugar" with me...three year old "blonde" colored Lab. If you see red hair it is my wife. Also...wife tends to ride in the front while Sugar rides in the back seat.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

im starting to see a lot of jk's in the area and even a few modified ones but no forum members as far as i know. anyway, heres mine maybe youve seen it. only pic i have since i got the 37's on.

http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/s...g?t=1248828353
Old 07-30-2009, 08:51 PM
JK Newbie

Nice rigs. I can't say I've seen you guys around but hope to. I'm in New Orleans. Here's mine from a recent trip to Tennessee.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Newbie

Im on the west bank in New Orleans, but I will be making plenty trips to Baton Rouge for football season.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DoubleZero
You ever go out to the spillway? Can't see your face to well in the picture, but the jeep looks like the one that pulled me out of a mud hole a couple days after I bought it (I had a discussion about the temp tag in my window with the guys who unstuck me).
DoubleZero, Are the spillway trails open still? I was thinking of heading there to do a little light wheelin.
Ive heard stories about people getting tickets for being back on those trails.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

I guess they're open... I hit it up every couple weeks just to kill some time. I see plenty of people out there and no signs saying to keep out other than by the ATV track. They shut it down every once in awhile, but it usually lasts a week at the most. Right now that's about all the wheelin I get to do. haven't had the dough to get my rig set up for anything serious yet, not that there is any "serious" wheeling to do that I am aware of around these parts anyways.

Feel free to hit me up if you want some company out there this weekend (I'm off work till Monday). I usually come out with a couple friends (H2 and a Tacoma). We just ride around, get em dirty, and partake in some frosty cold beverages, nothing to exciting. I'd love to check out your TF 2.5, that's what I'm planning on going with, as well as the 35's.