Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Louisiana JK Spotted thread......

Old 09-07-2009, 08:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who's got the Green Jk with a soft top in NoLa?

Last edited by Kuffaar; 10-15-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by lilcrx
I live in Denham Springs. Got a blue four door. 2.5 lift and awaiting tires and rims. I ride a lot off juban road and walker south. See tons of jeeps in the area. Anyone ride around baton rouge or here?
Welcome to the forum. Its nice to see more Jeepers in the area finding the website. Im in Baton Rouge but there arn't any places to ride (other that along the mississippi) that I know of.
Old 09-07-2009, 06:21 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4WHLN
Welcome to the forum. Its nice to see more Jeepers in the area finding the website. Im in Baton Rouge but there arn't any places to ride (other that along the mississippi) that I know of.
In Hammond, there is Coles Creek and Paridise property. Check La4x4.com. Also there is another club, Northshore 4x4 that's been working on some property in Franklinton, La.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mkjeep
In Hammond, there is Coles Creek and Paridise property. Check La4x4.com. Also there is another club, Northshore 4x4 that's been working on some property in Franklinton, La.

Hi all,

I am in Houma. I have a 2 door. Deep Water Blue Sahara, with a 6 speed and hard top. I wanted a Sahara to drive to work, but my husband and I do performance events all the time. So we might do some off road activities in the future.

My husband sells Dodge/Jeep and this is our second 4x4. the other is a 1 ton single rear wheel Dodge diesel. That's our tow vehicle.

Th place in Hammond must be the one my husband was talking about. We were going to buy a Rubicon, but decided the Sahara was more practical as a daily driver that could also function off road. The Sahara came with the power locks, windows and I did get the nav radio. I had to order my truck because of the color and the 6 speed. So I have been waiting since April. I got my Jeep about 2 weeks ago.

I have been waving! But not many wave back.

Nice to meet you all. Kaya

Last edited by Keschete; 09-08-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:48 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haya Kaya! Get ready to And keep wavin, they'll get it eventually.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

So I was cruzin down I-10 west bound and saw a Green JK with stickers he was east bound I saw JK stickers and soft top. Was close to Metairie. I think we need a meet and great for South La.
Old 10-15-2009, 06:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Kuffaar
Who's got the Green Jk with a soft top in NoLa?
I do! I do!

Old 10-15-2009, 06:52 PM
JK Freak

I saw a green JK "X" with soft top and a Warn winch and front bumper today on Magazine Street near Washington Avenue. I don't think it was lifted.

Anyone claim it?
Old 10-15-2009, 08:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey what's up guys I live in Denham also and notice alot of JKs and noticing more and more modded ones. I think a South La or just La. meet and greet would be an awesome idea. Maybe talk to the local jeepers LA4x4, the guys at Searchers and maybe LightLine. Get a huge Meet and greet together.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK Rocker
I saw a green JK "X" with soft top and a Warn winch and front bumper today on Magazine Street near Washington Avenue. I don't think it was lifted.

Anyone claim it?
It wasn't me, but did it have a stinger style front bumper? I passed a green jeep a couple different times while running around up and down Magazine for work either today or yesterday (the days are blurring together). I saw him closer to the zoo though.

I drive River Road from Causeway to the Zoo every day for work, and usually see at least 3-4 Jeeps every day. There's one Jeep that parks on magazine every day across from the horse stables too, but I never see anybody driving it.

Last edited by DoubleZero; 10-15-2009 at 08:45 PM.