Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Ride near Toccoa, GA

Old 05-07-2014, 05:26 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ride near Toccoa, GA

Did a little work to my Jeep this week, so I'm thinking about doing a little ride near Toccoa Friday and Saturday with a buddy of mine if anybody wants to join.

Here's a map of the route we will probably take, give or take a few side adventures:

christopheraspring's page

We're probably going to do a little light wheeling all day Friday, camp that night near Tallulah and do it all over again on Saturday. Let me know if you want to come along or if you have any suggestions for any other routes.

Just a heads-up: We're terrible at sticking to plans so there's no telling where we'll end up!
Old 05-07-2014, 05:44 PM
JK Newbie

Wish I could go, I'm still breaking in new gears and lockers. What trails are you going on?
Old 05-07-2014, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

Dang, I have plans this Saturday and can't make it. Next time you guys are trying to do something, I'm definitely in though!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:15 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rambo JK
Wish I could go, I'm still breaking in new gears and lockers. What trails are you going on?
There are some light duty trails/dirt roads that will take you from Toccoa to Tallulah, so we're going to check it out for some casual fun. May head a bit west on Saturday to check out some more trails near Dahlonega and Suches.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any other weekend and I would join in. Make sure you post up the next time you hit the trails, I am always looking to meet new local people to wheel with.

Quick Reply: Ride near Toccoa, GA