Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

$199 JeepSWAG 4XFiX Bumper Inventory Clearance

Old 09-17-2009, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just measured the 2 winches both are about 24" long. The powerplant is a little over 7" deep and the 9.5 is a little less than 7" deep. I cant tell by the 2 demensional CAD drawing how deep the mounting area is. Do you know how far it is from the grill of a JK to the front plate of the bumper? I will probably order it either way. Ill shoot you a PM about it

Last edited by km2jk; 09-17-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:55 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by km2jk
I just measured the 2 winches both are about 24" long. The powerplant is a little over 7" deep and the 9.5 is a little less than 7" deep. I cant tell by the 2 demensional CAD drawing how deep the mounting area is. Do you know how far it is from the grill of a JK to the front plate of the bumper? I will probably order it either way. Ill shoot you a PM about it
I believe that the fairlead mount requirement is not centered on the PP. You'll need to check that also.

Will go check my PM's.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

That is true it is a little wierd, but i made it work on the RR modular without their "required" kit for it. Its worth a try. Especially since i have a backup winch option
Old 09-17-2009, 08:27 PM
JK Newbie

Sorry I don't have a question about the bumper because that is out of the question right now (have to make due with the stock steel bumper for now). My question is in regards to the shackle mounts, do the fit the stock mounting points for the front bumper? Also would I be able to sandwich it in between the stock front tow hooks with longer bolts? If not I can just go buy a cheap hook at a parts store and mount that somewhere. I just want both possible options.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:58 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by km2jk
That is true it is a little wierd, but i made it work on the RR modular without their "required" kit for it. Its worth a try. Especially since i have a backup winch option
Of course I'm glad to see someone give it a shot. This bumper's winch mount spot is slightly offset, so will be interesting to see if if works.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:10 AM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by bkwrangler
Sorry I don't have a question about the bumper because that is out of the question right now (have to make due with the stock steel bumper for now). My question is in regards to the shackle mounts, do the fit the stock mounting points for the front bumper? Also would I be able to sandwich it in between the stock front tow hooks with longer bolts? If not I can just go buy a cheap hook at a parts store and mount that somewhere. I just want both possible options.
Great question.

I've had orders for the tow hooks only. Here's what I'm doing:

Tow hooks $29.99
Shipping $29.99
Fastener Package Optional $12.50
The fastener package includes eight of each of the following. 2.5" X .5" Fine Thread, Hex Head Bolts - .5" Fine Thread Nuts - .5" Washers. All fasteners are Black Zinc Coated.

Yes, the shackle mounts bolt directly to the bumper mount points.

The bolts are long enough to install the factory tow hooks behind the Shackle Mounts. The back of the factory tow hooks is not flat. I include two extra washers to use has spacers behind the two lower mount holes on the factory two hooks.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Just thought I would update on the Warn PP. It will fit down into the bumper and frame rails, but it sits too far to the drivers side to bolt in. I could probably make it work, however i am going to try the 9.5ti tomorrow. The bumper looks great and should work perfect. Thanks for another great product.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Bumper purchase

I'm interested in the bumper,but would like to know what options are on the one in the first photo...I would like to keep the tow capability I have now(stock with tow hooks)and the option for off road bumper mount lighting in place of my stock fogs....Please let me know about picture and any suggestions for what I'm trying to accomplish...Thanks Chris
Old 09-26-2009, 06:12 PM
JeepSWAG
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by sparky98
I'm interested in the bumper,but would like to know what options are on the one in the first photo...I would like to keep the tow capability I have now(stock with tow hooks)and the option for off road bumper mount lighting in place of my stock fogs....Please let me know about picture and any suggestions for what I'm trying to accomplish...Thanks Chris
The only option on the bumper in the first pic, is the shackle mounts. I also offer a fog light / rock light option. These are brackets that allow you to mount the fog lights, either under the bumper or on the side of the bumper as rock lights. I've attached a pic that shows the difference.

The bumper can be mounted with or without the factory tow hooks.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

great deal..how many do you have left? I get paid thursday

Quick Reply: $199 JeepSWAG 4XFiX Bumper Inventory Clearance