Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

***New Body Armor 4X4 Gen II trail doors***

Old 03-12-2014, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***New Body Armor 4X4 Gen II trail doors***

Check out our new and improved trail doors with adjustable/ replaceable hinge pins PT#JK-6137 front & JK-6138 rear
Click image for larger version

Name:	GEN II trail Door flyer.jpg
Views:	1332
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	536919 Click image for larger version

Name:	BA_JK_2190.jpg
Views:	1214
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	536921
Old 03-12-2014, 03:07 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Figures they are resigned after I pull the trigger on these.. Story of my life... Lol. Any idea if you can retrofit the previous door model with new hinges? Also can you pm me the cost of the nuts to secure doors once they are on the jeep?

By the way is that the rig you guys brought out to the meet and greet at fudruckers at mission valley last year? Looks freaking sweet.

Thank for your time.

Last edited by NewOldSchool; 03-12-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by NewOldSchool
Figures they are resigned after I pull the trigger on these.. Story of my life... Lol. Any idea if you can retrofit the previous door model with new hinges? Also can you pm me the cost of the nuts to secure doors once they are on the jeep?

By the way is that the rig you guys brought out to the meet and greet at fudruckers at mission valley last year? Looks freaking sweet.

Thank for your time.
Sorry you can't retrofit the door to fit the new hingesShoot me a PM with your address and well get you some nuts. Not sure if this is the jeep that was at event in mission valley as I (Rory) was not here last year, but you should see it now looks even better!
Old 03-12-2014, 03:50 PM
JK Jedi

This is my next mod!!
Old 03-12-2014, 07:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank for your time.
Lol same boat I bought them last summer used only 6x ..... Our summers too cold lately and wet here in Ontario Canada..... don't always get the garage so it's alot of on and off with the factory doors..... Just bought the Bestop soft doors with uppers today..... SELLING my next to new Body Armor doors now :( SAD cause I love them and was so excited to get them last year. The few times I had them on got many looks and compliments..... Never had an issue with them!!!! Sometimes I think I should just keep them BUT probably best to sell make some $$$$ back to go towards the new doors... Just sitting lonely in the basement :(
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-95449001.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	537045   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2222477301.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	537046  
Old 03-13-2014, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Body Armor 4x4
Sorry you can't retrofit the door to fit the new hingesShoot me a PM with your address and well get you some nuts. Not sure if this is the jeep that was at event in mission valley as I (Rory) was not here last year, but you should see it now looks even better!

PM sent and thank you. The family loves the doors. They were not so thrill about going door-less, and this a sweet compromise. I ended up adding heated seats all around to extend the usage time on the doors.

Looking forward to seeing the rig again. Next on my list is the roof rack. You guys make some sweet products.
Old 03-13-2014, 03:32 PM
Former Vendor

PM sent and thank you. The family loves the doors. They were not so thrill about going door-less, and this a sweet compromise. I ended up adding heated seats all around to extend the usage time on the doors.

Looking forward to seeing the rig again. Next on my list is the roof rack. You guys make some sweet products.
Your hardware is in the mail! glad the doors are treating you well! Thanks for the compliments on the product, the jeep is at 4 wheel parts in Temecula for the next couple of weeks it has all of our new goodies on it! Then we will be in the SEMA booth at the muscle car nationals in Pomona on the 22nd of March.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Is there any kind of trade in program from Gen I to Gen II on these? I ask because I bought my set last summer, put them on my Jeep once and 3 of the 4 doors chipped the paint off the door jamb, so I'm reluctant to run them anymore, which means right now they are collecting dust on the wall. It's a shame, because I love how they look on my Jeep, I just don't want to destroy my door jamb paint with them.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:20 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jwilson2598
Is there any kind of trade in program from Gen I to Gen II on these? I ask because I bought my set last summer, put them on my Jeep once and 3 of the 4 doors chipped the paint off the door jamb, so I'm reluctant to run them anymore, which means right now they are collecting dust on the wall. It's a shame, because I love how they look on my Jeep, I just don't want to destroy my door jamb paint with them.

Please send me some pictures of the issues your having and a receipt if you have one rconnell@bodyarmor4x4.com.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:40 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Body Armor 4x4
Please send me some pictures of the issues your having and a receipt if you have one rconnell@bodyarmor4x4.com.
I will dig those up tonight and send them to you. Thank you, I appreciate it.

Quick Reply: ***New Body Armor 4X4 Gen II trail doors***