Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

6000 Lumen LED Conversion Kits

Old 05-06-2016, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6000 Lumen LED Conversion Kits

Hey guys. I'm a new vendor here but I've been selling these LED Conversion kits on the Ford forums for a while. They work great. I'm working on getting photos of some Jeeps with them but pretty easy install and a great upgrade.

So the kits are the best on the market right now. There are only a FEW people selling this style kit. Unlike the other/cheaper kits on the market, these kits are BRIGHT, DURABLE and don't blind people. The H13, which seems to be the bulb for the JK's, is a dual beam bulb and it has a beam director on the bulb to help direct the beam and give you a nice cut-off. The JK's have a round lamp so that cut-off should help a bit.

And these are VERY durable. Below is a video where I torture the bulbs.

XHP Series 6000 Lumens CREE LED Headlight Conversion Kit - 4x4TruckLEDs.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bulbs1__03752.1458453179.1280.1280.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	646311

Here is a photo of the lights installed on my F-150. Let me know if you guys have questions/etc...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bulbs4__08090.1458526097.1280.1280.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	556.8 KB
ID:	646310
Old 05-06-2016, 06:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Are they DOT approved ie street legal?
That seems to be the biggest problem with those conversions as here in Utah if they aren't DOT approved they are not legal for safety inspection and are essentially off-road only
Also what does a set cost
Old 05-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Former Vendor

How does UTAH know if your bulbs are DOT approved? Do they take apart your vehicle?

They don't have a DOT approved stamp however.

They go for $150 for the H13 set. Includes a pair of bulbs and a pair of ballasts, instructions, box, some shipping, an outter cardboard box, and even a label with your name and address on it! What a deal right
Old 05-08-2016, 08:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 4x4TruckLEDs.com
How does UTAH know if your bulbs are DOT approved? Do they take apart your vehicle?

They don't have a DOT approved stamp however.

They go for $150 for the H13 set. Includes a pair of bulbs and a pair of ballasts, instructions, box, some shipping, an outter cardboard box, and even a label with your name and address on it! What a deal right
When you get your yearly safety inspection required for registration renewal if you have bright or noticeable leds like seeing different colors of white the will inspect the bulbs and if they don't say DOT approved they will fail your inspection it really pisses me off cause all the newer euro cars have sweet headlights and they only get away with it cause they are DOT approved
Old 05-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Former Vendor

So they actually take the time to remove the bulb from the housing? Some vehicles, like the Ford and Jeep it takes a bit of doing to get that bulb out. You have to remove the entire housing from the vehicle. Wow
Old 05-12-2016, 07:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

They look for the ballast
Plus it's not hard to notice the super bright headlights
This is a state that will fail you for your brake light not coming on when you pull up on the e brake
I was once failed for those window vents that shade the top part of your door Windows that stop rain from coming in
Because the shade was tinted too dark even though it doesn't obstruct your view at all
Welcome to Utah
Old 05-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Former Vendor

yeah but on the plus side you have some awesome firearm laws
Old 05-31-2016, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor

We've been selling the H13 kits steadily. Just wanted to remind everybody to orders yours. We just got in another shipment of H13 kits (that's what the JK uses) so if you are in the market to upgrade your halogen headlights to LED, these are the best kits on the market (which is why I sell them, once something better comes along, I'll sell that, but these are top notch high quality, very durable)

Quick Reply: 6000 Lumen LED Conversion Kits