Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!

Old 03-13-2014, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seriously looking into this kit, but I do have a quick question. Is it possible to get the six cube light with smoked lenses for a 2010 JK? It looks like the six cube light only came in the newer brackets. Also it looks like the filler plate requires you to remove the two center screws in the light to mount the plate. Any help would be great! Thanks

Last edited by NJ-JK; 03-13-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by NJ-JK
Seriously looking into this kit, but I do have a quick question. Is it possible to get the six cube light with smoked lenses for a 2010 JK? It looks like the six cube light only came in the newer brackets. Also it looks like the filler plate requires you to remove the two center screws in the light to mount the plate. Any help would be great! Thanks
Its a great kit! Yes, the 6CUBE lights have the same housing as the 4CUBE so they fit all the same. We dont have an option for a kit on our site, but just add the 6CUBE combo kit, and the brackets and we will build it as a kit. The discount code "JKBRKT" still applies to that combo as well. The filler plate requires the two middle bolts to be replaced with longer ones. We send the kit out already build so you dont have to do any of that.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JK-Fam
Ok just finished installing these and I love them so far. It's still sunny out so I don't have any light shots but I do have some install pics. This was a royal pain with my bumper configuration, no fault of Inspired. I had to drop the swaybar to get the stock fog lights out and I can't put in one of the bracket screws because of that piece that needs to be relocated on the 2012+ (forgive me I can't remember what it is.) I have them aimed down so hopefully I won't have any blinding issues. Great quality product and great communication from Sami. Highly recommended!

Thanks So Much

Andrew
Andrew thanks for all the pics and the review! We appreciate it. I might have to steal some of these pics
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM
JK Newbie

Just ordered a set, smoke lenses in 90 degree flood. Can't wait to get them and see how they look in my new JCR bumper.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well I took the plunge and bought a set!! So excited to get them in.
Old 03-14-2014, 07:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Andrew thanks for all the pics and the review! We appreciate it. I might have to steal some of these pics
Feel free to use them, happy to help! Any plans for a hood mount for a 10" or 20" LED bar? Would love to promote that!!!!

Drove home with the fogs on tonight and the color from off axis is whitish but head on it is yellow. Definitely a stronger saturation than the factory fogs with the Lamin-x film I had been using. Even aimed down they project a lot farther out. So far I am very pleased, but I may aim them differently later on as they are concentrated very near the front end. No flashes from cars but I'm sure they are bright to them :-/
Old 03-21-2014, 12:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got mine in the mail yesterday and installed in about 45 minutes! Great kit that was easy to install and works great! Plenty more light output and even better styling. Thanks for the great product!
Old 03-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by JK-Fam
Feel free to use them, happy to help! Any plans for a hood mount for a 10" or 20" LED bar? Would love to promote that!!!!

Drove home with the fogs on tonight and the color from off axis is whitish but head on it is yellow. Definitely a stronger saturation than the factory fogs with the Lamin-x film I had been using. Even aimed down they project a lot farther out. So far I am very pleased, but I may aim them differently later on as they are concentrated very near the front end. No flashes from cars but I'm sure they are bright to them :-/
Thanks! We do have plans for a hood mount for both the 10"-14" and 20"-22" bars. We just got our CNC machine, so once it is up and running we should have a lot of cool new brackets. Keep the ideas coming...

Got mine in the mail yesterday and installed in about 45 minutes! Great kit that was easy to install and works great! Plenty more light output and even better styling. Thanks for the great product!
Awesome! We are glad that you like them. Post some pics
Old 03-28-2014, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sami@inspired-engineering
Thanks! We do have plans for a hood mount for both the 10"-14" and 20"-22" bars. We just got our CNC machine, so once it is up and running we should have a lot of cool new brackets. Keep the ideas coming... Awesome! We are glad that you like them. Post some pics
I would love to post some but unfortunately I was in an accident over the weekend. Lights and brackets are totally fine though. So happy they didn't get harmed. Once I get my jeep back I will be sure to post pictures of how they look in my new poison spyder bumper.
Old 04-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Former Vendor

I would love to post some but unfortunately I was in an accident over the weekend. Lights and brackets are totally fine though. So happy they didn't get harmed. Once I get my jeep back I will be sure to post pictures of how they look in my new poison spyder bumper.
Sorry to hear about that! We are glad that you and the Jeep overall was fine. Can't wait to see everything mounted!

Quick Reply: Finally Available: Plug and Play LED fog lamps. Don't miss this thread!