Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Grab Handles - Solid Steel Front & Back for your 2007-2013 Jeep

Old 12-15-2012, 09:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mopar2Ya
Happy Holidays Welcome Dist, I received a Happy Holidays card from Ken & Jim today. Thank you!
Me too. Thank you!
Old 12-15-2012, 10:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ken@WD
Good morning Sir, I am sorry to say we do not ship out of the Country. Many of our Canadian brothers and sisters are having us ship to a US location and then driving across the boarder and picking up their order. I'm sorry, we wish it was easier to ship into Canada however with the customs and GST taxes it really makes it hard.

We would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and awesome New Year!
Hi Ken,

That is understandable for someone who might live at the border, but a three hour drive to the nearest crossing to pickup an item worth less then $100 bucks is a bit unrealistic in my case. I am not sure of the difficulties in shipping it cross border as GST and Custom fees can easily be placed on the buyer and not something you have to calculate into the ship price prior.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

Default Thank you

I really appreciate the card you guys sent in the mail and I am super excited that I got my local shop owner to get in touch with you guys and got him on board to start selling for you
Old 12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Vladimer
Hi Ken,

That is understandable for someone who might live at the border, but a three hour drive to the nearest crossing to pickup an item worth less then $100 bucks is a bit unrealistic in my case. I am not sure of the difficulties in shipping it cross border as GST and Custom fees can easily be placed on the buyer and not something you have to calculate into the ship price prior.
At this time we are not shipping into Canada. I am sorry but we can barley keep up shipping in the US, but I do promise you as we grow a little bit bigger and get more help we will branch out to other companies and maybe Internationally. Please forgive me for not shipping into Canada at this time as we would love nothing more then to ship there however at this time we don't have enough staff.

We do wish you and your entire family a Merry Christmas and awesome New Year!

Happy Trails,
Old 12-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by wmtdefault
I really appreciate the card you guys sent in the mail and I am super excited that I got my local shop owner to get in touch with you guys and got him on board to start selling for you
wmtdefault,

Thank was so awesome to get a call from 4 X 4 Offroad Outfitters as Brad is an awesome guy and we were super proud to partner with him! As a company we can't thank you enough and to have customers who are telling their local four wheel drive shops about Welcome Distributing and our products is amazing! Have a wonderful Christmas wmtdefault, may you and your family be blessed in every way!
Old 12-17-2012, 04:08 PM
JK Newbie

Default Quality product and service

A few weeks ago I purchased a complete set of grab handles from Ken. He informed that the grab handles were in powder coating and would ship out when he receives them. The package shows up at my door in less than a week. I opened up the box to inspect the handles (excellent quality) and realized I was missing the hardware to mount the rear set. I called Ken and spoke to him personally for several minutes, and being the stand up guy that he is, he sent me a set of bolts (priority mail). The quality of the customer service and products at Welcome Distributing is top notch.

Thanks Ken

And thanks for the Christmas Card. GOD BLESS

I have some pics posted in the modified section of the grab handles wrapped with a Turks Head Knot.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by G I JOE
A few weeks ago I purchased a complete set of grab handles from Ken. He informed that the grab handles were in powder coating and would ship out when he receives them. The package shows up at my door in less than a week. I opened up the box to inspect the handles (excellent quality) and realized I was missing the hardware to mount the rear set. I called Ken and spoke to him personally for several minutes, and being the stand up guy that he is, he sent me a set of bolts (priority mail). The quality of the customer service and products at Welcome Distributing is top notch.

Thanks Ken

And thanks for the Christmas Card. GOD BLESS

I have some pics posted in the modified section of the grab handles wrapped with a Turks Head Knot.
G I JOE,

Sorry for the slow reply back as I am a volunteer out at our local prison and I just got home at 9:15 and checked my email. It is so wonderful to get such positive feedback, and I couldn't be more honored that you recognized that I worked my rear off to get your order shipped out so fast. I just feel bad that we left out the bolts, but glad you received them in the mail. May you and your family have a Merry Christmas and may God bless each of you during this special time and each day! Please keep in touch and we would love it if you would email us the images on the Turk Head Knots your talking about. Ken@WelcomeDistributing.com.

Be blessed my friend, thank you!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Just installed fronts, awesome!

Just installed the front handles, great product and fast shipping. In case anybody's wondering, these handles do not interfere with the RR A-pillar Switch Pod, nor do they connect with the visors in my 2012. Thanks, Ken!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Driver Handle.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	400248 Click image for larger version

Name:	Psngr handle.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	400249Click image for larger version

Name:	Visor-Handle.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	400250
Old 12-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Rule18
Just installed the front handles, great product and fast shipping. In case anybody's wondering, these handles do not interfere with the RR A-pillar Switch Pod, nor do they connect with the visors in my 2012. Thanks, Ken!!

Attachment 400248 Attachment 400249Attachment 400250
Good afternoon Rule 18, wow what a fantastic install as this looks awesome! Can we have permission to use these images on our company website, especially the one with the RR A-Pillar Switch Pod? If so can you email me a larger photo to Ken@WelcomeDistributing.com, that would be great to point this out to all the customers and use your Jeep as an example. I am really impressed on how well this looks and I might add the A-Pillar to my Rubicon.

I want to also thank you for the kind words and for the way you showed everything to all the Forum users, and for also explaining the visor concerns. If a user doesn't tighten up the "side bolt" bolt first and full the handle over to towards the post then the visor would have a chance to hit the handle. This is very important. We are working on drilling the side hole that will have a little bit more of an angle so it will pull the handle over to the post, this way there would be no way to install them wrong.

I want to personally thank you again for the outstanding post here! Please let me know if we can use our images and if so can you email me some larger shots and maybe with a clean back ground. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family Rule 18, may each of you be blessed in every way during this special time of year and each day!
Old 12-21-2012, 08:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Ken@WD
Good afternoon Rule 18, wow what a fantastic install as this looks awesome! Can we have permission to use these images on our company website, especially the one with the RR A-Pillar Switch Pod? If so can you email me a larger photo to Ken@WelcomeDistributing.com, that would be great to point this out to all the customers and use your Jeep as an example. I am really impressed on how well this looks and I might add the A-Pillar to my Rubicon.

I want to also thank you for the kind words and for the way you showed everything to all the Forum users, and for also explaining the visor concerns. If a user doesn't tighten up the "side bolt" bolt first and full the handle over to towards the post then the visor would have a chance to hit the handle. This is very important. We are working on drilling the side hole that will have a little bit more of an angle so it will pull the handle over to the post, this way there would be no way to install them wrong.

I want to personally thank you again for the outstanding post here! Please let me know if we can use our images and if so can you email me some larger shots and maybe with a clean back ground. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family Rule 18, may each of you be blessed in every way during this special time of year and each day!
Any time, Ken. When I find a great product I share the info with everyone (bad products too!). Yes, you may use my photos on your website. I'll send some larger ones later on today.

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Quick Reply: Grab Handles - Solid Steel Front & Back for your 2007-2013 Jeep