Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Grab Handles - Solid Steel Front & Back for your 2007-2013 Jeep

Old 10-31-2013, 03:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PatrickESJK
They look good, but I could see a passenger smacking there head on it when getting in and out.
Negative ghostrider. I installed the front handles w/grips several months ago and they are great. I was concerend they would be bulky and get in the way; just the opposite, they are solid and perfect for getting in and out, I use them daily since installing a lift. I've had the flexible rollbar style in the past and these are superior in every way (except price). Very well designed (no, I have no connection to the company!).
Old 10-31-2013, 04:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where can I purchase these from; 4 Wheel Parts, Northridge?

Thanks,
Old 11-11-2013, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DadsCJ
Where can I purchase these from; 4 Wheel Parts, Northridge?

Thanks,
Go to the first page...not that hard.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ken - Where do you enter the JKFORUM discount code on your site? I am in shopping cart and cant find the option.

Thanks
Old 01-05-2014, 10:32 AM
JK Newbie

Had my JKU four-door set delivered right before the holidays and finally found the time (and a heated garage) to get them installed. Love the design and quality of the materials - they are rock solid and it feels like you could tow with them! The installation was a snap with no issues, and the vertically challenged passengers really appreciate the extra assistance to get in, since I have 2.5" AEV lift and 35" Nittos. Great product and I highly recommend them!!
Old 01-08-2014, 02:41 PM
JK Freak

Default Grab Handles

Sorry Ken, late on this review. Ordered a set of handles a couple of weeks ago.
Ken was right there to answer my questions. A live person! I got my order in on a Sat.
and he was there to get it ready for Monday morning shippment! It came in a couple of
days and the install was easy. Not only do I recomend these handles, but I have another
Wrangler coming and I will order another set! Harris Silverman
Old 01-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by saharaharry
Sorry Ken, late on this review. Ordered a set of handles a couple of weeks ago. Ken was right there to answer my questions. A live person! I got my order in on a Sat. and he was there to get it ready for Monday morning shippment! It came in a couple of days and the install was easy. Not only do I recomend these handles, but I have another Wrangler coming and I will order another set! Harris Silverman
Thank you so much for the super kind words Harris, it has been so great to get to know you and hundreds of other customers who love our GraBars! We thank each of you and your families for allowing Welcome Distributing the opportunity to earn your business, and for giving us our start! We hope you and your families enjoy a healthy, and prosperous New Year!

Ken@WD
Old 01-21-2014, 06:33 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I must say Ken and his team are the best in the business! A great product and even better customer service. I love the bars. Just added the grips to them. Removed the bars, put on grips, replaced the bars without issue. My kind of mod!! These are high quality and stout! It's always nice to talk to someone when purchasing that can answer any questions you might have, and it's even better to feel that person actually wants to talk to you! Thanks Ken! Jeremy
Old 01-24-2014, 01:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey Ken@WD,

I just ordered a complete set of handles for my Unlimited. I also ordered two sets of grips, do you have any photo's that you can post here of the Grabars with grips installed ?

Last edited by boots; 01-24-2014 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 03:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Google -grabars jk- there are plenty out there. A little advice on install. I had these first without grips and just bolted them up. Visors cleared just fine, never was an issue. I took them off and replaced with grips and it adds a little meat to the grip and mine wouldn't clear. They have changed the mounting hardware and you may be just fine. But I'm saying this to say when tightening down you can manipulate there final placement a little by applying pressure up or out as you tighten them down. It took me a few tries on the passenger side to get it right. Just don't give up so easily. The grips are a definite improvement with extreme temps. Good luck and enjoy! Best upgrade on my jeep!

Quick Reply: Grab Handles - Solid Steel Front & Back for your 2007-2013 Jeep