Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Huge Sale on Engo Winches - Now With Synthetic Line!

Old 06-13-2013, 05:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can I please get a quote to 33018 for a 10k and a 12k w/ synthetic lines as well?
Old 06-13-2013, 07:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JeepAddOns-Chris
There shouldn't be any reason to purchase a new one. I sent you a PM. Mechanical parts are covered under their lifetime warranty.
Might as well update here in case anyone is worried about the warranty on the Engo's. I spoke to them the same day I got your PM and they agreed to send out a replacement lever right away.

Downside is that it did take 2 weeks just for them to put it into the mail and ship it on the standard service ... bright side is that it was free I suppose
Old 06-13-2013, 07:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Price please for a 9k with synthetic line to 20151.

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2013, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent for price on winch & bumper!

Thanks
Old 06-17-2013, 11:41 AM
jsl
JK Enthusiast

Default price

Can I get a price for the 9000 with synthetic line.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks Chris!
I received and installed the Engo Winch and Paramount Bumper. The Install went very well and was very easy. The only hiccups I had were fighting the stupid plastic screws holding on the stock lower air dam The only install tips I would give to others getting the same bumper with the bull bar/light bar is to make sure you have Metric Alan wrenches for the bolts that hold the Bar on. The threads were very tight. I used a bolt that was the same size but with a normal head that I could use a socket on and chased the threads (I don't have a thread chaser) After that I applied a small amount of lubrication oil to the bolts. After that I was able to get the bolts in fairly easily. That install was fast and easy! Installed the Fairlead to Bumper, next Winch to bumper, third Bar to bumper (extra hand hold when mounting), last Bumper to JK. In the future I will add some type of Battery Isolator as well as place the solenoid box under the hood and install in cab control. For now its mounted & working great!

Chris, I will be in touch to get the prices on and order end caps. I will also order the winch cover (forgot to order the last time). After installing I think it needs something on the sides to finish them off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bumper & Winch.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	472259
Old 06-27-2013, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

I installed my Engo 10K winch with synthetic line about a year ago and never had the change to used. Last weekend I was at the National Seashore Reserve and drove the entire length of the beach and back (120 miles). I winched out a Toyota Tacoma that was right at the tide line and buried up to the axles, I also winched out a buried Titan with a travle trailer. The Engo winch performed flawless.

Darrell
Old 07-06-2013, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Default Hello?

Is this deal still going? I would love to know as I would love to get this over the superwinch
Old 07-06-2013, 10:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by thechrisnotopher
Is this deal still going? I would love to know as I would love to get this over the superwinch
Post#1 was updated in June.

As has been repeated frequently, Chris is best contacted by phone and it sounds like he is very responsive.

I'll be ordering one soon!
Old 07-07-2013, 03:49 AM
JK Freak

Bought my Engo 10k w/ synthetic back in December. Hadnt had the oppurtunity to use it until this weekend...pulled out 4 people in all (yea it was a good trip!). Have to say, the winch worked flawlessly! Def impressed a few others i was with! ENGO FTW!!!

That is all

Quick Reply: Huge Sale on Engo Winches - Now With Synthetic Line!