Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

View Poll Results: Interested in new headlights
Yes
94.40%
No
5.60%
Voters: 1000. You may not vote on this poll

New JK Headlights

Old 04-02-2011, 06:44 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had these since last February and love them. I am having an issue with lights not coming on. I have to play with the connection to make them come on. I just read about a wiring harness change last spring. Would that fix my issue? Mine is a 2007 - if that matters.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AceDeuce
I've had these since last February and love them. I am having an issue with lights not coming on. I have to play with the connection to make them come on. I just read about a wiring harness change last spring. Would that fix my issue? Mine is a 2007 - if that matters.
I am fighting the same issue. I love the light pattern but am struggling with keeping them on. I have had to pull apart the front grill and adjust the connection between the factory harness and the aftermarket lights at least a dozen times. I have called ARB and they sent me two new harnesses that this did not solve the issue either, swapped in the factory headlights and everything is fine. switched the harnesses from driver to passenger and lights from driver to passenger and I still have one light, with no low beam 90% of the time. In fact the headlight just went out again this week and I have to pull it all apart and readjust the connection between the factory and aftermarket harness this weekend.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi all,

I'd just like to point out that the EURO jk's have stock H4's from Hella, all you have to do is drop in better H4 bulbs if you want more light

same for our fogs......

might be a good cheap alternative....

Quick Reply: New JK Headlights