Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4 is expanding and needs your help

Old 04-22-2010, 12:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have Rental tools we can use if we buy something in the stoor and want to install it in the parking lot!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:31 PM
JK Freak

and a parking spot with rocks we can pose our jk on to take a picture of it..
so everyone can have a jk picture at northridge !!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just a heads up we are planning on a Internet cafe maybe with some apple Ipads , Beverages, Plasma TV's maybe even some Camera's so you can watch our shipping dept package your box
Old 04-22-2010, 12:54 PM
JK Newbie

How about a computer located in your showroom that customers could use to show their JEEP with different accessories installed? It would help answer a lot of customers questions and maybe buy more! Plus, no one else has anything like this!
  • What does a 3 inch look like on my rig?
  • Should I choose BFGs or Toyos? Which looks better?
  • What wheels would look the best?
  • What does and ARB bumper look like on my rig?
  • Can I have a $25 gift certificate?
Old 04-22-2010, 12:59 PM
JK Freak

how about a section on the wall were we can all hang a photo of our jeep with our user name!!

Thatd be cool.. and sign it
Old 04-22-2010, 01:05 PM
JK Super Freak

An indoor and out door rock area. Not just a bunch of rocks thrown out, but set up to specifically show what the customers rig is capable of or to show a potential customer of what a similar rig can do. When you have completed an install, you take the rig, you pull it up onto the rocks in the showroom, and give the customer the key. The outdoor course could be like what the Hummer or Range Rover Courses are.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

David,

Being an B&M and internet business, It'd be wicked great to have a webcam in your shop so we all can watch the great things you are doing live. Easy to do, cheap, and great publicity!
Old 04-22-2010, 01:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you hang up wheels and tires on the wall that you sell, you could also hang up a stock wheel and tire for a visual comparison in size.

Also, a photo book of before and after shots of Jeeps/vehicles that you installed parts on. That way if someone is interested in a part, they just look in the book to see if there is a Jeep similar to theirs that has that part on it to see if they like it.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:30 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Tex
Woot! Congrats to you, David!

For the showroom, how about a Jeep that people can walk underneath that has all the suspension and drivetrain components colored and labeled? Perhaps with an explanatory chart nearby to help people see and understand at the same time? You can hear people talk about different parts all day long. But I know that, for me, seeing = understanding.
I really like this idea, especially the color coding part, for people like me who do not know what everything is for.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:40 PM
JK Newbie

Default Northridge4x4 is expanding and needs your help

How about an engine (stock JK 3.8) on a stand that you could hook up the various available exhaust systems to that could then be used to show a customer the tone/sound. Internet versions are great and all, but hearing it in person would be much better.

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4 is expanding and needs your help