Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Northridge4x4- Our Promise to you

Old 01-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Northridge , Awesome Customer service!
Old 01-24-2009, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, Someone that cares.... You need to open a shop in Minnesota. We need a jeep shop. We only have one that I know of. Dealers take up most of his time.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Cool

David you r indeed THE MAN! Probably 85% of all my mods came from you. Terrific help on the EV-52 axle retainer stud problem. I've been ill this past week but I hope to get out tomorrow to an area called "The Compound" so I can get ya some feedback on the OME-Long Travel shocks I installed about 10 days ago. I CAN tell ya that on the road vs the Full Traction monotubes they replaced the difference is, literally, night and day better! I cut 2 eye holes in the ski hat ya sent me to use in my next bank heist so I can get money for more stuff .
Old 01-24-2009, 07:42 AM
JK Freak

Yeah Northridge is GREAT!!!!!!

Anytime Im ever looking for another mod - its hands down the first and almost always the only place I need to look.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:19 AM
JK Super Freak

I've bought a good amount of stuff from David, never an issue, always good service. Shipping takes forever to the East Coast though, hey Dave you need a East Coast Warehouse! I have an empty garage too btw!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 04:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks David, I plan on getting all my Jeep parts from Northridge!
Old 01-25-2009, 04:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
In this tough economy we want everybody to know that we do care and will do our very best to take care of you!

We will answer the phone when you call or call you back if you leave a message in a very short amount of time.

We will be friendly When you call and answer all questions to the best of our ability.

We will answer all emails in a timely manner.

We know that everybody wants there product as soon as they order it so we will make sure to ship everything as fast as possible, And send you a tracking number ASAP.

If a problem arises we will do our absolute best to get things resolved very quickly.

We will never tell you something is in stock when it is not.

We will do everything we can to make you happy and make sure that you will be a returning customer to us.

You find a better deal on a part send us a email or give us a call and we will be honest with you and make you the best deal we can.

Also I want to thank all of our past and present customers for the support. Running a small family owned and operated business is never easy but without you it would be impossible!

Thank-you
David Johnson
Northridge
As far as I know, it's always been this way! Thanks for the conformation though
Old 01-25-2009, 04:40 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Promises and results like Northridge 4x4 delivers is what ultimately counts.

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2009, 11:11 AM
JK Freak

Dave took this pic out at Disney,Okla. this weekend a little free advertising for you.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Recently placed my first order with Northridge and low and behold the FedEx truck arrived today with my new Rockhard evap canister skid. Wow! That was fast! Now I get what everybody's been talking about. Thanks David.

Quick Reply: Northridge4x4- Our Promise to you