Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumpers

Old 03-15-2013, 07:13 AM
DTS
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We've had a ton of inquiries about compatibility of the new Warn Zeon winches with our Brawler Lite and Brawler MID front bumpers. If you're familiar with the Zeon winch, you know it has some very large motor and gear drive housings on either side, which hang down wide and low to the mounting surface. This was a problem with the slight recess in the top surface of our bumpers, but we've now solved the issue with this simple pair of spacers that lifts the Zeon winch slightly to provide ample clearance all around. So if you're ordering a Brawler Lite or Brawler MID for use with a Zeon winch, don't forget to throw in a pair of these spacers! CLICK HERE for more info or to order.

Old 03-15-2013, 08:13 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wmtdefault

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1641562276.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	434244
That's just sexy right there

Last edited by TURTLECON; 03-15-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DTS

I see your in So Cal. In that case, we can powder coat the bumper if you're going to pick it up here. But we do not ship powder coated bumpers due to the liability of shipping damage to the powder coat finish. Contact our sales department for details. 951-849-5911 or sales@poisonspyder.com. Thanks,
Well that sucks for me I'm in Mass and can't find a powder coater within 2 hours of me. I thought about doin it my self but I'm afraid Ill screw it up. Any distributors in Mass that sell it powder coated?
Old 03-17-2013, 05:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bbreen24

Well that sucks for me I'm in Mass and can't find a powder coater within 2 hours of me. I thought about doin it my self but I'm afraid Ill screw it up. Any distributors in Mass that sell it powder coated?
Tell me about it fellow charltonite, the ones I found wanted 600 plus for 5 wheels...there are places closer than 2 hours though. Call twisted spoke they will give you the name of a guy near the Solomon pond mall, there is also a big powder coated in Oxford, he's really expensive too though
Old 06-26-2013, 07:59 AM
DTS
Former Member

Brawler Lite works great on the Orange Blossom Express!

Thanks to Mariano Lozano for sending in this pic all the way from Santiago, Chile:

Thanks to Thomas Bradshaw for this shot of "Ratchet", sporting the DOM tube gussets on his Brawler Lite with Brawler Bar.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Love my B-Lite w/Trail Stinger.

Here is a shot of Red Widow on the "new" Little Sluce".
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	472061
Old 06-27-2013, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was interested in either the brawler light or the BFH bumper. Checking your web sight ,I noticed that you tack on $60.00 dollars xtra shipping on the cheaper BFH bumper. How do you justify that?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:00 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by Manvan
I was interested in either the brawler light or the BFH bumper. Checking your web sight ,I noticed that you tack on $60.00 dollars xtra shipping on the cheaper BFH bumper. How do you justify that?
Trust me there's no evil forces at work there, at least not from within our own walls. The shipping calculator pulls live rates directly from FedEx, based on the shipping weights and dimensions. I'll check to make sure there's not a mistake on the data for the BFH bumper though. At any rate, we always say your best bet is to call our sales folks for the best shipping quote, as they can get more detailed information than our online shipping calculator is able to digest.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered a bfh bumper and very stupidly ordered it for a yj rather then a jk like I need is this going to mb problematic for me or will I be able to make it work for my jeep?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:01 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by Rubicon01
I just ordered a bfh bumper and very stupidly ordered it for a yj rather then a jk like I need is this going to mb problematic for me or will I be able to make it work for my jeep?
Its going to be problematic when you go to install it. Call our sales department ASAP to see if they can change your order if it has not shipped yet. 951-849-5911.

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumpers