Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumpers

Old 10-11-2011, 12:35 PM
DTS
Former Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumpers

Poison Spyder's Brawler Lite Front Bumper has been one of our hottest selling products for the JK. We've noticed it has enjoyed some impressive popularity here on JK-Forum even before we came aboard, and we're glad we can now rep it here first-hand!

The Brawler Lite is a high clearance bumper designed to combine hard core off-road performance with full features. This bumper is fabricated from 3/16" plate steel, CNC laser-cut and precision brake-formed into a low profile, high clearance design. The ends of the bumper extend far enough to protect the lower corner of the JK grille, but not far enough to hinder tire clearance or tire access to vertical obstacles.
The Brawler Bar is modeled after the bar found on our original RockBrawler™ front bumper. It is a low-profile stinger designed to provide protection to the winch, grille and radiator area. The Brawler Bar is made of CNC laser-notched, NC-bent 1¾" diameter .120" wall DOM tubing. The complex laser-cut notch allows the Brawler Bar to be welded to two different planes on the surface of the bumper, providing incredible strength. CNC laser-cut brake-formed 3/16" plate steel gussets further strengthen the Brawler Bar. NEWS: Brawler Lite (without lower skid) fits 2012 JK's with NO modifications!

Unlike the Poison Spyder BFH™ series bumpers for JK, the Brawler Lite can be mounted without cutting or altering the Jeep's frame rails. The faceted design of the Brawler Lite provides the best ground clearance and approach angle possible in a bumper that doesn't require frame modifications. The factory "Crash Bar" may be left intact or removed for a sleek appearance and high clearance. If keeping the crash bar, we recommend adding the Brawler Lite Skid Plate (sold separately), which conceals the crash bar and protects the electronic sway bar disconnect. NOITE: the Brawler Lite Skid Plate may require some modifications (grinding for clearance) of the "crash bar" on 2010 and newer models. This is especially true on 2012's.

The Brawler Lite features recessed buckets to mount the factory fog lamps, fully protecting them in deep tubular sockets with direct-fit mounting flanges. Another thoughtful feature are the conveniently placed loom mounting holes, for reinstalling the "Christmas tree" loom hangers of the factory fog lamp harness.

Any winch with a standard 10" X 4.5" mounting pattern will bolt right on to the Brawler Lite. Beefy internal gusseting directly below the winch mount provides the strength to sustain long, heavy pulls. The center of the bumper, where the winch sits, is slightly recessed with the winch mounting on top, without compromising the structural integrity of the bumper by cutting a huge hole in the bumper structure to place the winch down inside like other manufacturer's bumpers. If mounting a winch, you'll need a Winch Fairlead Mount, sold separately.

Optional Recovery Shackle Tabs are modeled after the high clearance tabs designed for our hard core BFH series bumpers. These tabs are angle to provide maximum approach angle. They are CNC machined from 1" thick steel billet, specifically designed to accept our heavy duty 3/4" Recovery Shackles. Selecting this option will get you a pair of these tabs, expertly welded to the Brawler Lite bumper.

A separate version of the Brawler Lite is available without the "Brawler Bar". The Brawler Lite comes to you as bare steel, ready to accept paint or powder coat in the color of your choice. A powder coat option for this item is not currently available directly through Poison Spyder. See your nearest Poison Spyder dealer for powder coating options through a coating shop near you.

Last edited by DTS; 10-11-2011 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you guys have any plans to make the Brawler Light with a stinger? I love my LoD gen 2 stinger, but changing foglight bulbs everytime they get submerged is a HUGE PITA. Requires pulling the winch. Would LOVE a Brawler light with a stinger. !The Offroad Evolution bumper is what I was looking at, but I'd lose my fog lights.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

I love this bumper on my JK! I get nothing but compliments!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ilflyya
I love this bumper on my JK! I get nothing but compliments!
x2.......have a lot of your stuff on my rig and everyone who sees it loves it. Keep up the great work!!
Old 10-11-2011, 05:32 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you guys running any specials for forum members?
Old 10-11-2011, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Love mine, now i just gotta get the rear to match......
Old 10-11-2011, 06:01 PM
JK Newbie

Great promo shots- especially the Mango Tango w/o the winch! Wait!! That's my Jeep.....

PSC is the best, IMHO.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

i LOVE mine and the rockers guards also, keep up the greatwork guys
Old 10-11-2011, 06:15 PM
JK Super Freak

have gotten a zillion compliments on the JK body armor.......thanks again!
Old 10-11-2011, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
Are you guys running any specials for forum members?
^ What he said

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front Bumpers