Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Stylish details by AmmoTenna for a killer look of your JK

Old 03-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Stylish details by AmmoTenna for a killer look of your JK

If you are really into hunting and shooting, we have a special something sold in tiny boxes which could really intrigue you. Check out our hunting inspired automotive replacement antenna masts made by AmmoTenna. They are designed in a form of bullets and hunting arrows, made out of 6061 billet aluminum for amazing like-real look and come in 5 sizes: . 50cal, .30cal, 7.62mm, Short Arrow and Long Arrow. Each mast comes in a wide range of finishes: brass, billet, carbon fiber, gun metal, anodized black. Custom popular designs like muddy girls, wildfire, kryptek, digital camo, the US flag and more, are also available.

We bet that no one would risk to steal it from your truck! View the selection of AmmoTenna antennas by clicking on the pictures below:

Which bullet or arrow type would you choose for you Jeep?
* .50cal;
* .30cal;
* 7.62mm;
* Short Arrow;
* Long Arrow;

Have Questions? Need a Quote? Feel free to contact us any time, we are available 24/7.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bleh. pass
Old 03-04-2016, 10:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Uhh....yeah...SPAM
Old 03-04-2016, 12:14 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is not SPAM. CARID is a premium sponsor. If you aren't into the product that's your choice. We all have different tastes and that's what makes this forum great!! We exist only due to the generosity of our sponsors, otherwise this would be a paid membership site.

Thanks and Happy Jeeping!!

Scooby

Originally Posted by warpeg
Uhh....yeah...SPAM
Old 03-04-2016, 02:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Anything is better than the OEM Antenna. I honestly use my XM radio more than the FM radio. I can't stand cheesy radio commercials.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ran a 12" antenna and lost reception. Went back to stock antenna and painted it black: lost a little reception from paint but not as bad as the 12". So this 3" ammo version will have very short range. The great thing using a stock antenna is it is a gauge to hitting overhead objects like garage ceilings. The 50 cal looks nice though.

Last edited by BlackRockBurner; 03-04-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 04:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jonathan_JK
Anything is better than the OEM Antenna. I honestly use my XM radio more than the FM radio. I can't stand cheesy radio commercials.
lol. they gave me 6 months free when i bought my jeep and never used it once. they included a book of like 10000 stations and i said fk it and never used it. dont have the patience or attention span to weed through all those channels to find 1 i might like.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by shabbernigdo

lol. they gave me 6 months free when i bought my jeep and never used it once. they included a book of like 10000 stations and i said fk it and never used it. dont have the patience or attention span to weed through all those channels to find 1 i might like.
Right there with you. Almost wrecked a free times trying to find a good station. And I bought a stubby 13" antennae from Xtreme Terrain and love it. Looks great and pretty close to lossless quality.

Quick Reply: Stylish details by AmmoTenna for a killer look of your JK