Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

Superchips TrailDash now available!

Old 03-09-2014, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Black Beauty11
Fusion updated my 07-10 Traildash with the new firmware and software. Plugged it back into my 2011 and all programming is available. Still unable to change the programs from stock. Not sure what the issue is but its getting hung up when its saving the stock file. After it gets to 100% it asks if I want to create a custom tune even though I had previously selected one of the pre programed tunes. I'll play with it some more in the morning
Select yes then select continue programming. It has to save your stock tune before it can load the superchips tune. Takes 2 times to hit 100%
Old 03-15-2014, 03:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AdvJeep
Select yes then select continue programming. It has to save your stock tune before it can load the superchips tune. Takes 2 times to hit 100%
Got around to playing with it again. So I can get it to save the stock tune and then it asks me if I want to do a custom tune or continue programming. Either way I selected, it tells be that its building the file and then there's nothing. It just goes back to the programming screen, the device freezes up and it also kills my ignition until I completely unplug the trail dash

Also be advised this was an 07-10 model trialdash but I was assured that then the software update came out for the 11-14 models that it would update the firmware in my device for 2011
Old 03-16-2014, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One other thing to check is if you have a good battery? I had to have my plugged into a charger the first time through.

Have you called superchips yet?

Quick Reply: Superchips TrailDash now available!