Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

trail master kit owners -- Free trail master swag

Old 08-03-2010, 01:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is awesome yates! i love to see companies appreciating and interacting with their customers like this. i can't wait to get some cash flowing again so i can order my orfab stubby. great products and awesome customer care. keep up the good work
Old 08-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by JCKnauer22
this is awesome yates! i love to see companies appreciating and interacting with their customers like this. i can't wait to get some cash flowing again so i can order my orfab stubby. great products and awesome customer care. keep up the good work
Thanks for the complement JC!

In the process of rebuilding the trail master name we learned very quickly that customers using the products were the best source of information, both positive & negitive. You'd be amazed at the value of the information our customers tend to give us... and all we have to do is listen. Anyway, we truly do want to build the best kit in the industry and the folks on this forum are being a huge help in us realizing that goal.

BTW... we have a new stubby in R&D that should be released by the end of the month. It's very similar to the existing stubby for winch but this one has a 2" .120 wall hoop welded on. I'll post pics in another thread. I'll also work a "for being kind" deal just for you. I'll send you a PM when I post the bumper thread.

Thanks,

Yates
Old 08-08-2010, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Free Hats!!!! I put mine on about a month or so ago, it flexes like crazy! The quality is top notch, Ive been able to compare the Control arms side by side with several other manufacturer's CA's and the Trail Masters are the beefiest I've seen. The driveshaft's are also pretty solid. If anyone wondering about this kit has any questions PM me. I'm running 35's right now and everything fits great, I should have 37's on by next week so I'll let you know how those work with the kit.

Old 08-30-2010, 03:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the hat guys...

Old 08-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by paul1k2k
Thanks for the hat guys...

I love the artistic endeavor to include your flexed out jeep with our TM hat! You've got to send me some pics to put up on our new trail master website that will be launch early this fall.

Yates
Old 09-01-2010, 01:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yhudson
I love the artistic endeavor to include your flexed out jeep with our TM hat! You've got to send me some pics to put up on our new trail master website that will be launch early this fall.

Yates
Yea, I'll get you some pics...

Quick Reply: trail master kit owners -- Free trail master swag