Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

WIN a Nemesis Dual Battery Tray!

Old 10-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep these bucket list adventures coming guys! These are all awesome!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Shoot, I just saw that this won't work for the 3.6 engine. Already entered the contest and liked and shared and bucket listed

If I win, I have three JK owners in mind who have the 3.8. Or I'll take a look at it and see if I can modify it for my purposes first!

OR, if I win, I could just wait for your 3.6 version to ship

Here's what I posted on FB:

My bucket list includes a trip to the Road of Bones in Russia. The Long Way Round was inspiring to a lot of people, and I've followed a few expedition logs of others going by dirt bike, 4x4, and even a Harley (!!). Before I die, I need to see Magadan.

From everything I've read, the locals are kind and generous to travelers, treating visitors like rock stars. And I really enjoy seeing the decay of the old train tracks, bridges, and buildings.

Old 10-03-2012, 09:15 AM
JK Junkie

Here's a place in CO I've been wanting to go to for a long time. The Jeep is actually a guy on the forum.

I would love to propose with that as my backdrop someday.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-465922879.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	373847  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not that far from me but would love to do the north rim trail to the Grand Canyon. My brother and I have been talking about if for the last two years.

Name:	image-227291178.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	46.2 KB
ID:	373849  
Old 10-03-2012, 09:39 AM
JK Super Freak

Well with its ever changing terrain I would love to go to iceland! Top 2 on the bucket list.

Click image for larger version

Name:	map_of_iceland.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	373850
Old 10-03-2012, 11:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Trans-America Trail

I am slowly building up my rig to true expedition style. I want to run the trans-america trail starting in Tennessee with family there and ending in Oregon seeing family there, and someday I hope to make it down across South America as well but I know that is some years off.

Next on the list for the jeep is a dual battery setup to power the fridge I just added, plus power for the offroad trailer setup as well.

This is my rig as it stood a few months back. Snorkel and lift have been added since. I would have shown a picture about the trail I want to run, but your rules above state the picture had to be taken by yourself, but your intro said it didn't have to be... Hard to post a bucket list picture you've taken if you haven't done it yet...

Fingers crossed
Old 10-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by JKCobra
I am slowly building up my rig to true expedition style. I want to run the trans-america trail starting in Tennessee with family there and ending in Oregon seeing family there, and someday I hope to make it down across South America as well but I know that is some years off.

Next on the list for the jeep is a dual battery setup to power the fridge I just added, plus power for the offroad trailer setup as well.

This is my rig as it stood a few months back. Snorkel and lift have been added since. I would have shown a picture about the trail I want to run, but your rules above state the picture had to be taken by yourself, but your intro said it didn't have to be... Hard to post a bucket list picture you've taken if you haven't done it yet...

Fingers crossed
Just to clarify. It does not say that you have to have taken the picture yourself, nor does your JK need to be in it.

This is the orange font that is beneath the contest announcement picture in the first post:
The NEW Nemesis Dual Battery Tray product announcement is here: https://www.jk-forum.com/jk-show-tell...y-tray-249739/

To enter, post a scenic pic of your "Bucket List" adventure in this thread and a short description of WHY that is on your bucket list.

*The pic does not need to have your JK in it, or even be one that you took. We're going to choose a winner at random on October 15th. The winner will be announced in this thread.

*Please see our next post for an example.

So by all means! Post up a picture of the trail you want to run!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 PM
JK Newbie

Since I am essentially mod-less. I'll take the easy route... I'd like free reign over Central Park in NY City, not treading lightly. Being chased by NYPD on Segways would make it more of an adventure.

Name:	image-1774563446.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	373900  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nemesis Industries
Just to clarify. It does not say that you have to have taken the picture yourself, nor does your JK need to be in it.

This is the orange font that is beneath the contest announcement picture in the first post:
The NEW Nemesis Dual Battery Tray product announcement is here: https://www.jk-forum.com/jk-show-tell...y-tray-249739/

To enter, post a scenic pic of your "Bucket List" adventure in this thread and a short description of WHY that is on your bucket list.

*The pic does not need to have your JK in it, or even be one that you took. We're going to choose a winner at random on October 15th. The winner will be announced in this thread.

*Please see our next post for an example.

So by all means! Post up a picture of the trail you want to run!
OK, I'll gladly post up a picture of the route, but your rule No. 5 is what I was referring to as being confusing:

5. Photography Contest Additional Rules: The entries will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria.
Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest
entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, covenants and warrants that the submitted
photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant
, that the photograph does not infringe on the
copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or
entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph. ...

And for the pic: this is from KosmicKLR's posts over on advrider. Some really good photos of his trip over there.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:01 PM
JK Newbie

Default ultimate bucket list road trip

although it is mainly a highway trip, it would have to be the pan american! over 200 travel days, 27K + miles, and unbelievable scenery!

would hit as many indigenous ruin sites as possible along the way

Name:	del carmen.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	373908   Click image for larger version

Name:	peru.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	373909  

Quick Reply: WIN a Nemesis Dual Battery Tray!