Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

WIN a Nemesis Dual Battery Tray!

Old 10-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking WIN a Nemesis Dual Battery Tray!

The NEW Nemesis Dual Battery Tray product announcement is here: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...y-tray-249739/

To enter, post a scenic pic of your "Bucket List" adventure in this thread and a short description of WHY that is on your bucket list.

*The pic does not need to have your JK in it, or even be one that you took. We're going to choose a winner at random on October 15th. The winner will be announced in this thread.

*Please see our next post for an example.

JK-Forum.com – The Nemesis Dual Battery Tray Bucket List Giveaway - Official Rules

1. Eligibility: JK-Forum.com’s Nemesis Dual Battery Tray Bucket List Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open only
to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of 18 with access to the
Internet and a valid email account. All employees of Internet Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”), all employees of Nemesis
Industries, Inc. (“Contest Partner”), all associated agencies and their respective affiliates, licensees or agents
(collectively, “Contest Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their
respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to
participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited
or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

2. Contest Period: Unless specified otherwise, the Contest entry period begins when the Contest is posted on JK-
Forum.com and ends at 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on the October 15, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be
selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.

3. Contest Entry: You may enter the Contest during the Contest Period by using an APPROVED method of entry.
The APPROVED method(s) of entry are identified in the Contest announcement and may include one or more of
the following:

a. Facebook® / Forum Entry. To participate in the Contest, you must be a registered member of JK-
Forum.com and a registered user of Facebook®. To enter the Contest, visit Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More and log in or
create a Facebook® account. You must do all of the following: (i) “like” the Contest Partner’s official Facebook®
fanpage, (ii) “share” the contest on your Facebook® wall, and (iii) post a picture and description of your bucket list
dream adventure in the proper forum contest thread on JK-Forum.com. You will automatically receive one (1)
entry into the Contest for each complete entry. You may enter the Contest multiple times by completing all three
(3) afore mentioned requirements. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized Facebook®
account holder will be deemed to be the participant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person
assigned an account. The potential winner(s) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account
holder.

Mechanically reproduced copies are void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. All entries become the
property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are void.

4. Selection of Contest Winners/Odds: There will be a total of three (3) winners. The winners will be selected
by the Contest Partner’s marketing team (the “Judges”). The Contestants’ bucket list dream adventure picture
and description will be judged based on creativity, originality, and clarity (the “Judging Criteria”). The winners will
be notified via Facebook® or JK-Forum.com personal message, within five (5) business days after the end of the
Contest Period. The winners will be announced on the Contest Partner’s fanpage and in the JK-Forum contest
thread. In the event that a winner(s) is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the
applicable prize to an alternate winner(s) selected by the Judges. Any return of prize notification as undeliverable
will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner(s) may, at Sponsor's discretion, be selected. Decisions
of the Judges and Sponsor on all matters relating to the Contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right not to award
all prizes in the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries meeting the minimum Judging Criteria are
submitted, as determined by the Judges and Sponsor, in their sole discretion. Odds of winning will depend on the
number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.

5. Photography Contest Additional Rules: The entries will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria.
Each submitted photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest
entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, covenants and warrants that the submitted
photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the
copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or
entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph. Photographs that include
sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright
infringement or fraud in the sole opinion of Sponsor; provided that entrants must be prepared to provide a
release form. The photograph must not, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene,

provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Photographs
deemed inappropriate will be disqualified. If the photograph includes other people, you must be prepared to
provide a signed written personal release from all persons who appear in the photograph submitted, authorizing
use of the photograph. If you are unable to provide all required personal releases, upon request by Sponsor and in
the form provided by Sponsor, then your entry may be disqualified. If any person appearing in any photograph is a
minor in their state of residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release. If you win,
we will contact you if personal releases are needed. You do not need to send the release with your entry.

You understand and intend that any photograph or information submitted by you to Sponsor may be available
for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which
you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any photograph or
information you submit to Sponsor. By submitting any photograph or information to Sponsor, you hereby waive
any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such photograph or information submitted by you
to Sponsor.

6. Prizes: Each winner will be awarded one (1) Contest Partner Dual Battery Tray; approximate retail value
(“ARV”) of US $279. Contest Partner will ship prizes via UPS, at no cost to the winner. Prizes will not be replaced
if lost or stolen, are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Contest Partner reserves the right to
substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of an advertised prize is unavailable for any
reason. The reporting and payment of any tax liabilities (federal, state and local) incurred by the winner as a result
of the Contest are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any and all guarantees and warranties for merchandise
prizes are subject to the manufacturer's terms and conditions, and the winner agrees to look solely to such
manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim.

7. Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each
winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and Contest Partner (and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns
and licensees), all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest
entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media for advertising
and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winners. The
winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within
five (5) business days of attempted notification or the winner(s) may be disqualified and an alternate winner(s)
selected.

8. General Rules: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules,
and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) any
incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (b) unauthorized human intervention in any
part of the entry process or the Contest; or (c) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error,
problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of
entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running
as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt
or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof),
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion
thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to
be (i) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website
operated by the Contest Entities; (ii) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods,
which will void all such entries; (iii) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/
or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (iv) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or
with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims,
injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding,
delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Contest or in
any activity related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information. The
personal information collected through the Contest is subject to Facebook.com’s and JK-Forum.com’s Privacy
Policy. By entering the Contest, you agree to the use of your personal information as described in the Privacy
Policies.

9. Participants’ Obligations: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and
the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winners agrees to release and hold Contest Entities and their
agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities
of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winners assume all liability
for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption
of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of
California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such
disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of California.

10. Winners’ List: For a list of the Contest winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Internet Brands,
Inc., Attn: JK-Forum.com Nemesis Dual Battery Tray Bucket List Giveaway Winners’ List, 909 North Sepulveda
Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245. Requests for winners’ lists must be received within thirty (30) days
after the end of the Contest Period.

11. Sponsor: Internet Brands, Inc., 909 North Sepulveda Boulevard, 11th Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245

Revised: 10/01/2012
Old 10-02-2012, 11:53 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Any Top Gear fans out there have probably seen the Bolivia Special where the guys traversed the jungles and mountains of Bolivia. Ever since I saw this episode, it took hold of that little adventurer in me and I have wanted to follow in their footsteps.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	top-gear-bolivia-1.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	373513  

Last edited by Nemesis Industries; 10-02-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I wanna go on a cross country trip from south jersey to the Pacific Northwest using as lil asphalt as possibl
Old 10-02-2012, 03:17 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My bucket list would have to be driving the Pan American highway. I can't think of a better road trip adventure than that trip than going from Dead Horse, Alaska all the way down to Ushuaia, Argentina.

I also would be okay having taking a summer off of work and following Dave Matthews Band across the country and seeing all 40+ shows over about three months.Click image for larger version

Name:	pan_american_highway_map.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	373584
Old 10-02-2012, 03:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is not my rig! My bucket list would not be an exotic travel or even Moab. I would love to have a rig capable of taking on every trail from my home in eastern Kentucky. This is Harlan Kentucky a few miles from where I grew up. Adventure is always in the back yard where ever you are from, this is mine...

Name:	image-2402064691.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	373586  
Old 10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'd love to camp and wheel the Rubicon. Its beautiful, challenging, its a wheeler's mecca. Not the only place I would like to go but its on the top of the bucket list.Click image for larger version

Name:	0803w_4wd_11_z+fab_fours_jk_bumper_install+rubicon_trail.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	373604
Old 10-02-2012, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Black bear pass has been the dream.. I've almost gone a few times, but just can't afford the gas there and back.. Someday I will go...

Name:	image-3594128053.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	373607  
Old 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3048044205.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	373616

I'm in Florida so drive across country hitting all the spots on my way to Moab
Old 10-02-2012, 04:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Recently did the JK-Experience which was on the bucket list but here's another we hope to do some day.

Old 10-02-2012, 05:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

First time ever out on a trail. We went right down to the cheat river.
I was the last one to come down the hill to our camp site.

Name:	ForumRunner_20121002_215807.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	373656   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20120530_010003.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	373657  

Quick Reply: WIN a Nemesis Dual Battery Tray!