Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

AC Not Blowing at All

Old 09-05-2014, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AC Not Blowing at All

Hello guys,

I've searched the forums and can't seem to find the 'answer'. Hopped in to my Jeep a few minutes ago and the AC simply wasn't blowing. The lights around the fan dial are lit up, the recirculate light is on and but the blower isn't working at all. No air. Nothing. Is there a fuse, a switch or something I'm not aware of that triggers the blower that may be out? As far as I can tell, the compressor is coming on but even that's not a given.

Any help is appreciated and I'm hoping it's an easy fix.

Thanks!
Old 09-05-2014, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had this issue with my 08. The compressor would come on and the lights for fan and ac lit up with nothing happening. I took off the glove compartment and unplugged my blower motor then plugged it back on and it worked. I had this happen a few times over a year so I figured it just got loose. If it isn't working but you hear the ac compressor coming on it may be the blower motor. Im no expert just what I have experienced.
Old 08-13-2023, 10:31 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by wallstreetdude68
Hello guys,

I've searched the forums and can't seem to find the 'answer'. Hopped in to my Jeep a few minutes ago and the AC simply wasn't blowing. The lights around the fan dial are lit up, the recirculate light is on and but the blower isn't working at all. No air. Nothing. Is there a fuse, a switch or something I'm not aware of that triggers the blower that may be out? As far as I can tell, the compressor is coming on but even that's not a given.

Any help is appreciated and I'm hoping it's an easy fix.

Thanks!

hey man hope you got this figured out by now lol, but if anyone else comes out looking for answers more than likely it’s your blower and it’s a blown fuse

Quick Reply: AC Not Blowing at All