Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Always wet floorboards?

Old 07-28-2008, 11:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could it be airconditioner condensation? If I recall, the owners manual says that when you operate your a/c with the recirculate button on, condensation occurs and may drip onto the passenger side floor.
Just a theory, but another thing about the JK design that makes me scratch my head.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had the similar issue, with the passanger floorboard getting water...... my top was leaking around the door surround and door gasket.....dripping on the door handle and running down.....initally took to dealer they said its fixed....so i kept a towl under the front seat, when it looked like it was going to rain, layed the towel in a roll on the floor beside the mat...waited....still leaked, next day got to looking, and found that....the gasket wasn't seated properly, and a little dirt on the door surround.....cleaned and installed.......hasn't leaked in 6months.....knock on woodhopefully that is your basic prob and not leaky a/c or heater core

Quick Reply: Always wet floorboards?