Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Bump stop

Old 02-23-2014, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bump stop

After playing in deep snow today I noticed my passenger bump stop is against the axle and the driver side has about an inch or do clearance from axle, just wondering does this sound normal or did I break something. This is on a stock 13 rubicon with bumpers
Old 02-23-2014, 07:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your bumpstop should not be touching the axle. Not sure how that could happen unless your spring is way over compressed, or the bum stop post broke off of something like that. Take some pictures and post them up will be able to tell whats going on much better.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:13 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AlexjeepVb
Your bumpstop should not be touching the axle. Not sure how that could happen unless your spring is way over compressed, or the bum stop post broke off of something like that. Take some pictures and post them up will be able to tell whats going on much better.
x2 with what he said. Take some pictures.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Turns out spring wasn't seated correctly already been fixed under warranty

Quick Reply: Bump stop