Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Cargo net for trunk area?

Old 06-12-2008, 08:39 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cargo net for trunk area?

ok so now that I have the half doors I'm am having problems finding a good spot to store em when the weather is nice and I wanna take em off on the go. The backseat is a tight fit and so the next choice is the "trunk". Only problem is when I put em back there when I accelerate the windows and soft doors shift and lean against the rear soft window and I'm afraid it will puncture it. So I'm trying to see if there is a cargo net or something to bungie tie them in the back so they dont move around.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This might help. I use it to hold a cargo net, but you might be agle to secure the doors to the rail, not sure. Food for thought.

Notice the rails. Simple angle iron, trimmed to size, filed edges and painted.

Old 06-12-2008, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got a bunch of stuff from http://www.cargogear.com , I'm confident you'll find something that works for you there.

Last edited by Robar; 06-12-2008 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor links.
Old 06-12-2008, 01:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks a million. I'm sure one of the solutions should work.

Quick Reply: Cargo net for trunk area?