Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Chrysler in MI. Torque Converter

Old 02-16-2007, 07:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrysler in MI. Torque Converter

Contacted about an hour ago in regards to my complaints about the delays in getting my JK it's new Torque Converter. Well, I must have done something right, as a Supervisor from Chrysler in MI contacted me, and told me that a new Converter was shipped from there this morning, and my Dealer will have it on Monday, absolutely guaranteed! Great news! Finally, after all this trouble, I will be out enjoying my Jeep like it's intended to be, rather than staring at it all the time!
Old 02-16-2007, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

I've had a perfectly functioning jeep for 3 weeks now, and I still stare at it.
Old 02-17-2007, 03:12 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by lionhart
Contacted about an hour ago in regards to my complaints about the delays in getting my JK it's new Torque Converter. Well, I must have done something right, as a Supervisor from Chrysler in MI contacted me, and told me that a new Converter was shipped from there this morning, and my Dealer will have it on Monday, absolutely guaranteed! Great news! Finally, after all this trouble, I will be out enjoying my Jeep like it's intended to be, rather than staring at it all the time!
Who did you contact? Mine seems to be getting worse and I don't want to wait until it's not driveable.

Quick Reply: Chrysler in MI. Torque Converter