Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Great Dealership Service (for a change)

Old 09-19-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Dealership Service (for a change)

Today, I got my jeep back from the dealership for the following issues:
1) Leaking front axle cover (differential)
2) Leaking rear axle covers
3) Jumping out of first gear (fixed b/4 with Chrysler rebuild kit/TSB in late August)
4) Leaking front brake

I had my JOF fixed earlier this year, but last week it happened again - Mechanic had repair the boot - Hopefully it is fixed now
The technician also resealed my front and rear differential covers. Luckily I had no brake leaks.
Unbeknowst to me they also replaced my left front wheel hub. I really appreciate the technician finding this.

The best part of this story is all this was FREE My advice if you are going to buy a used vehicle you should purchase the extended warranty. With the JOF fixes and the other issues the warranty has paid for itself. I really appreciate the service this dealership has given me. Not sure if I can name them but they are the only CDJ dealership in St. Charles, IL.

MI-litaria

Quick Reply: Great Dealership Service (for a change)